Seguin 15 goals

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

Re: Seguin 15 goals

Wow

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How is this about the Bruins? I'm sure the Stars have a board you can post on...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Joe Thornton has won a Hart Trophy and an Art Ross Trophy since the Bruins traded him. Seems he's always up there when it comes to the league leaders in scoring as well.

Phil Kessel seems to lead the Leafs in goals every year since the Bruins traded him.

Too bad the Bruins haven't had an ounce of success since trading those two.

Wait a minute.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wake up! There's a game tonight we could be talking about!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to bostonbruins69's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow

Yip wow is right - he has 4pts tonight. 

[/QUOTE]

I had no doubts he would be a scorer if he played more minutes on a bad team. Didn't fit into the Bruins current team. Did you see them getting rid of Krejci or Bergeron instead?  I sure didn't. He needs to play center on the top two lines to be effective. Not the wing where he would have been stuck for years. Good for him for showing some of that potential we all knew he had. 

And i agree. There is an awesome game tonight against the pens!  Can't wait. Go B's!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

marco, give it a rest.  Be a Bruins fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Yawn....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

system vs system

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Seguin a little different situation compared to Kess and Thornton. The reason were talking about it is because Louie Erickson is sucking wind and looking like a bust. still early and pray he proves me   wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

and when he doesn't score in a game will we be creating a thread for that as well?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

and when he doesn't score in a game will we be creating a thread for that as well?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i didn't see Marco posting that Tyler hadn't scored in 6 games or that he missed the las two with the" Rob Ford flu".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seguin a little different situation compared to Kess and Thornton. The reason were talking about it is because Louie Erickson is sucking wind and looking like a bust. still early and pray he proves me   wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How's this point of view:  I don't think it was a bad trade at all, but I might be on board if someone were to say it was a bad draft pick.

The talent level is there, but considering the B's were stacked at center, maybe they should have traded down and selected a different style or type of player.

Anyone who thinks Seguins current performance makes the trade regretful is loose. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tyler is in fire today against philly. Sure could have used him on Thursday. He now has 15 on pace for 47. He won't get 47 but 35 to 40 very likely.  Very frustrating! 

[/QUOTE]

Marco he's gone whether it is a good trade or bad trade we will have to see how it plays out,but definetly didn't like the way he played in the playoffs,I've never doubted that this kid could be an elite player,Bruins didn't want to wait for him to mature into it.Personally don't really like Erikson,Smith isn't a bad player,we will have to see if the other two make the Bruins

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's sixth on the team in points despite playing with all new teammates and missing games due to a concussion.

If that's a bust, I'll take a few more of them, please.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's sixth on the team in points despite playing with all new teammates and missing games due to a concussion.

If that's a bust, I'll take a few more of them, please.

[/QUOTE]

I understand. And I believe Erickson is better fit for playoff hockey in the long run being the reliable player he is. Many fans just want see some more fire and attitude in his game that made him a 30 goal scorer in Dallas and help Bergeron and Marchand get going.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

marco. this is why a lot of people have you on ignore. we know your opinion. you are a broken record. every now and then you pop up and actually talk hockey so i take you on and off ignore. today you're going back on. we don't need this thread. we don't need this discussion. we are all aware of it. and btw, it's not loui - seguin. its loui, fraser, morrow, and smith (who's handling himself pretty darn well) and an extra 3.25 mill in cap room from getting rid of peverley. back to ignore. hopefully i see you quoted a few times talking real hockey and can take you back off. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I understand. And I believe Erickson is better fit for playoff hockey in the long run being the reliable player he is. Many fans just want see some more fire and attitude in his game that made him a 30 goal scorer in Dallas and help Bergeron and Marchand get going.

[/QUOTE]

I don't care about fire and attitude.  I care about victories.  He isn't a bust simply because people don't like his style.

Krejci is about as ho-hum as it gets.  He's okay in my book.

Sections
Shortcuts