1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Seguin 4 pts

TYLER  2 g 2 a - 2 sniper goals one  a nice shot from the point.  No forward on bruins roster can score like that. 

Was on our roster not long ago.  Tyler decided he walked into losepeg and showed Red how hockey is played. 

Btw both ts and pk have 17 g.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Seguin 4 pts

It is ironic that two x bruins have 17 goals for their teams and both players would lead the bruins in scoring that being Kessel and Seguin. The Bruins sure could use the scoring of Seguin and PC should have done a better job to try to keep him than trade him for lesser scoring which the Briuns are in need of.

The Bruins are in need of more scoring because 3 goals if that is not good enough per game and put pressure on the D and Rask.

Other GM's have been fired for much less and PC blew it with Seguin.  I hope he can fix this because the Bruins need scoring now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Yep, another 4 points against the bottom feeding Jets. How about a meaningful stat like Seguin's performance in year's play offs? That's right, 22 games and one lonely little goal. That's the performance he brought to the Bs when it mattered. But you can't let your game interfere with your partying and persoanl life can you?  The only stats which matter are what you bring to your club and how it affects your team. Bs are in 6th place without him and the Stars are in 17th with him.

And by ther way, Reilly Smith scored two goals last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hi Marco0863,

I usually don't respond to anything that you write.  I feel that you're probably 16 years old or so, and if you're not, you sure do act like it.

Let me tell you this:  No one here cares how Tyler Seguin played last night.  None of us are heartsick over the trade and we all realize that deals get made in sports.  If you want to gab and gossip about Seguin, join a Stars group or a general NHL group.

We've had enough of this stupidity here, so stop cluttering the BDC boards with childish and/or foolish threads.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Congratulations Tyler !

Dallas sits tied for 10th in the West. Life must be good for him in Texas.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You can always report this as spam (same thread over and over), he's probably very close to getting banned....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Hi Marco0863,

I usually don't respond to anything that you write.  I feel that you're probably 16 years old or so, and if you're not, you sure do act like it.

Let me tell you this:  No one here cares how Tyler Seguin played last night.  None of us are heartsick over the trade and we all realize that deals get made in sports.  If you want to gab and gossip about Seguin, join a Stars group or a general NHL group.

We've had enough of this stupidity here, so stop cluttering the BDC boards with childish and/or foolish threads.

And the syndicate head has spoken. Sorry if I cannot delight everyone with ur mature geezer posts.. listen carefully you or anyone else tell me what to fkn post about -.you were one of the idiots who ran him out  of here because he liked to party. Dont fkn  even attempt to tell me What to post about because the sir here doesn't approve.too taboo for u?

Next time I won't be so nice - u been warned

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Congratulations Tyler !

Dallas sits tied for 10th in the West. Life must be good for him in Texas.

Who cares where dallas is? What is the significance? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

You can always report this as spam (same thread over and over), he's probably very close to getting banned....

Spam what. The heck is spam.  You wouldn't report me cuz if that u would because u don't want to hear it. I'm starting to understand Rusty  really well.  The thread is no difference then other track err threads- I Will

Change the heading if you woukd like to seguin tracker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, you been warned.  If you dont desist the doctors wifes neice will show up at your doorstep and challenge you to full on hopscotch, and she's good so maybe u need to leave town, pronto.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Internet tough girls are so scary.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Don't even stop to think that *maybe* just *maybe* this subject has been discussed to death and people are sick and tired of it?

If you would spend any time reading and give some thought to the replies that I have burned my valuable time writing along with others it would take you years.  Which you haven't done.

You seem to think only your time is valuable, and no one else.

I come on here to get some good information and for some honest discussion, discussion is a 2 way street, but for you it's a one way street.  That's why you are on ignore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Yeah, you been warned.  If you dont desist the doctors wifes neice will show up at your doorstep and challenge you to full on hopscotch, and she's good so maybe u need to leave town, pronto.

Hey bilge how r u? Where u been?  Playing at  Bingo tournaments. Bocce ball?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Don't even stop to think that *maybe* just *maybe* this subject has been discussed to death and people are sick and tired of it?

If you would spend any time reading and give some thought to the replies that I have burned my valuable time writing along with others it would take you years.  Which you haven't done.

You seem to think only your time is valuable, and no one else.

I come on here to get some good information and for some honest discussion, discussion is a 2 way street, but for you it's a one way street.  That's why you are on ignore.

Nope - the one way street is the start of 3-4 posters.  Some have already stated they don't mind these threads.  The vast majority of the threads here annoy me but I  Don't go on this " you can't discuss this mission" it wasn't that long u started the trad tracker this is no different

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re:

In response to billge's comment:

Internet tough girls are so scary.

You should know golden girl

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re:

In response to brunod's comment:

It is ironic that two x bruins have 17 goals for their teams and both players would lead the bruins in scoring that being Kessel and Seguin. The Bruins sure could use the scoring of Seguin and PC should have done a better job to try to keep him than trade him for lesser scoring which the Briuns are in need of.

The Bruins are in need of more scoring because 3 goals if that is not good enough per game and put pressure on the D and Rask.

Other GM's have been fired for much less and PC blew it with Seguin.  I hope he can fix this because the Bruins need scoring now.

Well the apologists Will be saying that the trade  would have been great if loui was healthy blah bkah

There's not a guy I know outside these boards that think bruins made a good trade  getting rid of a franchise cornerstone is unforgiveable. 

Sections
Shortcuts