Seguin 8 points in 7 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Seguin 8 points in 7 games

Seguin has 8 points in 7 games and is a +5. He leads the team in both stats.That's  twice as many points as any other Bruin. Marchand and Bergeron togeather have 7 points. He is better than last year and quietly putting up points. I know its still early but this will be Seguins team by the end of the year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Seguin 8 points in 7 games

In Response to Seguin 8 points in 7 games:
    [QUOTE]Seguin has 8 points in 7 games and is a +5. He leads the team in both stats.That's  twice as many points as any other Bruin. Marchand and Bergeron togeather have 7 points. He is better than last year and quietly putting up points. I know its still early but this will be Seguins team by the end of the year.
    Posted by michaelf101[/QUOTE]

No, it will be Chara's team.  Or maybe Thomas' team.

But Seguin is off to a very good start.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

This so supports my position that we can now trade Krejci. 

I have nothing against DK and really like him. He's a great player, but in my mind not a true #1 Center, were as Tyler is a true #1. So if we can trade DK and a young Dman to Nashville for Weber, do it ASAP. All this is assuming that Shea will agree to signing here. 

Yes, I dream big. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

The Bruins need BOTH Krejci and Seguin, alon with Bergy inorder to go deep in the playoffs again. The Bruins are and will be the Chara & Thomas show until they relinquesh it. Tyler may have his day, but it will likely not be this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

If Chiarelli works his magic and gets Krejci for 5 mill a year it's an easy decision to keep both of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree it will be Chara's team but Seguin will be the biggest offensive threat.  As far as Seguin, Bergy and Krejci, if you can afford them all, keep them all.  It means Boston will have strength up the middle for years and almost every good team is strong up the middle.  Also as we all know injuries happen in the play-offs and having depth like this up the middle means you can get through a stretch without a key player.  I would only trade Krejci if someone offered them a deal that was too good to refuse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

It's hard to say this isn't Tim's team after last years playoffs.Seguin is over a point a game and doesn't look anywhere close to what he is going to be.I think by the second half of the season he is going to take another big step forward. When he does he is going to separate from the rest of the team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin 8 points in 7 games:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Seguin 8 points in 7 games : No, it will be Chara's team.  Or maybe Thomas' team. But Seguin is off to a very good start.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Fletch is righ this is TT's team even more than Chara I think now. They play for him and he rewards them in net. It is a blistering start for the youngester and I don't imagine seeing him off the top line anytime soon. I hope CJ runs the hot hand on these lines and does not jumble them up to much too often. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Seguin 8 points in 7 games:
    [QUOTE]Seguin has 8 points in 7 games and is a +5. He leads the team in both stats.That's  twice as many points as any other Bruin. Marchand and Bergeron togeather have 7 points. He is better than last year and quietly putting up points. I know its still early but this will be Seguins team by the end of the year.
    Posted by michaelf101[/QUOTE]

What were u expecting ??? A 2nd overall draft pick ...u aint seen nothing yet my friend I wouldnt be suprised if he would get around 70 pts at only 19 ..WOW

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts