Seguin a healthy scratch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonestix. Show bonestix's posts

Seguin a healthy scratch?

Is it just me or is CJ crazy if he plays Paille over Seguin tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Seguin a healthy scratch?

Info said it was a game time decision. Is Peter showcasing Paille for a trade??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin a healthy scratch?:
    Info said it was a game time decision. Is Peter showcasing Paille for a trade??
    Posted by Bogie6

paille plays well against hir former team, i doubt buffalo wants him back but who knows.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Right, but Paille playing well is still a downgrade from Seguin, and I don't see how sitting a guy with that much potential is beneficial.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Why wouldn't Paille play over Seguin??? He was on the first line for some last year, plus he's really good at skating back super-fast to the defensive zone.
    Offense Schmoffense...

"showcasing Paille" Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Showcasing Paille for a trade is the only thing I can think of... otherwise this is just hurting the confidence of a young gun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

Seguin might be up in the box watching the game which I think is great.  Stamkos did this his first year and then went on a tear.  Not saying that will happen with Tyler but I think he needs to watch the game a little.  Christ, he is only 18 years old and this season is going to be long enough.  Better to bite the bullet now and have him slow down and watch the game and gather strength if we want to have him as a valuable player in the playoffs and down the road.  Anyone seem to rembember that Jumbo Joe was a 4th liner and a fighter his first year or two?  Patience......................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Showcasing Paille could be a possiblility although who would really want him anyways, at least straight up. Would probably be taken in a package deal.
    As for Seguin, possibly learning from up in the VIP press box and they are playing the Sucky Sabres in Buff Duff Land!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbw413. Show jbw413's posts

No one knows how to stifle the progression of young talent quite like the Bruins.

Apparently Seguin wasn't backchecking as much as CLODE wanted him too

Sections
Shortcuts