Seguin - boy among men

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Seguin - boy among men

There is obviously no doubt this kid is going to be a star for a long time.  However, having watched a number of games so far, he is out of his element and could probably benefit from another year of junior hockey to gain additional strength and skills.   

Not sure having him here is the best thing for him.  He is playing tentative.  hate to see his confidence and creativity curbed.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

Re: Seguin - boy among men

All having him play in Juniors again would do is stunt his growth at this point

He would dominate down there s usual and then next year, back on the big club, he would be pretty close to where he is now.  

But if he plays here all year he will get better and better and come next year the difference will be large.  Seguin stays

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Seguin got an assist against the Maple Laughs and is the only Bruins that scored in the S/O ....give him more ice time and you'll see what he can do ...he scored 2 major league goals lateley but he plays 10-11 minutes per game ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

All the B's have to worry about is making the postseason.  With the remaining 50+ games to get Savvy's touch back (and maybe Sturm's), and for Seguin to continue to develop, their offense should just be htting its stride around April or May.  Don't worry at all about where they fall in the standings or home-ice advantage.  This year's B's are far better on the road than they are at home.  Just give them a healthy top 6 and a rink to skate them in.  I can see the B's competing offensively with any team in the East, and if Thomas keeps this up then they can ride him through the entire playoffs.  Oh yeah, anyone happen to notice that the B's have the fewest goals-allowed in the conference?  This team is built to win...it just needs a little tinkering and some time to gel.  Have Faith!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Not surprising, he is afterall only 18. Even so, he's scored some sweet goals and made some nice plays. I think he'll eventually live up to the hype.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I won't speculate on how he will be... but right now, he is one of the few Bruins that even thinks about going straight to the net on every play. That's an asset you have to keep and develop (and I'm worried that CJ discourages this far too much!)

Sections
Shortcuts