Seguin coughing up pucks a little early to avoid the contact....?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Seguin coughing up pucks a little early to avoid the contact....?

In Response to Re: Seguin coughing up pucks a little early to avoid the contact....?:
    [QUOTE]Still waiting to see all your fantastic writings. What's wrong mister man.....got nothing. LOL
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Tell us more about Steve Izerman.  Do you remember when he played with Look Rowbitie? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin coughing up pucks a little early to avoid the contact....?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin coughing up pucks a little early to avoid the contact....? : Tell us more about Steve Izerman.  Do you remember when he played with Look Rowbitie? 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] Mister spelling B is a loser writer. Your not fooling me, your nothing more than a hack.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin coughing up pucks a little early to avoid the contact....? : Mister spelling B is a loser writer. Your not fooling me, your nothing more than a hack.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE] I would love to see what u wrote. Doesn't count if it was on a napkin at hooters!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

WHY won't u share with us what u wrote mister writer. Put me in my place and show us your work. Unemployed writer = welfare bum. OOPS no welfare there, I guess that would be FOOD STAMP bum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]WHY won't u share with us what u wrote mister writer. Put me in my place and show us your work. Unemployed writer = welfare bum.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean "bumb"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin coughing up pucks a little early to avoid the contact....? : Don't you mean "bumb"?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] Your mother must be proud.