Seguin disappearing act tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Seguin disappearing act tonight?

Ala Kessel, does he vanish under the pressure of playing against his former teammates or shine?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Seguin disappearing act tonight?

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Ala Kessel, does he vanish under the pressure of playing against his former teammates or shine?

I think Kessels struggles against the B's in the two years after the deal had alot to do with Chara. That said, I thought Kessel performed quite well in the playoffs last year against them. As for Seguin? Who knows, he certainly should not have any trouble getting motivated for tonights game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think he plays well and gets on the scoresheet.  He'll be motivated and will get plenty of opportunity.  Watched him last Friday and he looked pretty dangerous, on offense.

I would hope that his play in this game tonight would not be used as the basis to draw conclusions about the trade with Dallas one way or the other, but...I know better...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think he'll be motivated to play a good Tyler Seguin game as oppose to a bad Tyler Seguin game, good speed on the rush, some good looks on net and maybe a point or two.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

That being said , the B's better be ready for the "Flying Mosquito" !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I think he plays well and gets on the scoresheet.  He'll be motivated and will get plenty of opportunity.  Watched him last Friday and he looked pretty dangerous, on offense.

I would hope that his play in this game tonight would not be used as the basis to draw conclusions about the trade with Dallas one way or the other, but...I know better...

Should he net a couple, you knwo we are going to have some "I told you so" posts...And you know who they going to be from.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Hope both Seguin and Eriksson and Smith all get on the scoresheet in a Bruins victory. No ill will against Seguin and hope he continues to do well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

And Peverley too I guess.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If Eriksson scores, will there be a "Thank You Seguin" chant?

That would be awesome.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Very curious to see how they deal with Seguin after the whistles etc.

Vs. the Devils you could see there was no love lost with Jagr - for whatever reason - as Chara gave him a few shoves after the whistle.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If Eriksson scores, will there be a "Thank You Seguin" chant?

That would be awesome.

I'd love it if they went with a "Thank you, Button" chant, as though Button was the centerpiece of the trade.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

I'd love it if they went with a "Thank you, Button" chant, as though Button was the centerpiece of the trade.

Yeah, me, you and a few of the people here might be able to pull that off.  I would bet that (at least!) 90% of the people in that building wouldn't know Button from Kopitar.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How about a Seguin drinking game?

Every time he flails his arms in the corner you havfe to drink.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I would think that if the rumors about Tyler Boinking Horton's old lady are true, then someone will go after him tonight.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Should he net a couple, you knwo we are going to have some "I told you so" posts...And you know who they going to be from.

Don't worry look at it from the other side if Eriksson scores big and we win a cup with him there will be I told you so's as well. 

Winning a Stanley Cup is a perfectly valid reason to make conclusuions about how well the trade worked.  

Single goals or Seguin's October stats are not.  You understand that, right?  

Stanley Cups are THE goal here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Yeah, me, you and a few of the people here might be able to pull that off.  I would bet that (at least!) 90% of the people in that building wouldn't know Button from Kopitar.

I would die laughing if i ever heard that chant at a game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

I would die laughing if i ever heard that chant at a game.

I would settle for a "Thank you Peverley" chant, but 3 syllables is just awkward.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I would settle for a "Thank you Peverley" chant, but 3 syllables is just awkward.

I was at a friends' bands show recently and someone started a dick peverly chant.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Figure he plays head to head against the Fat-Elvis line or does he have to play against Bergeron?  If he's up against Bergeron, he may go 0fer at the dot. 

I don't know whether he'll dent the scoresheet or not.  I'm hoping Julien has been making it painfully clear that results lately are UNACCEPTABLE! so he'll have to play a highly motivated Bruins squad.  Best guess, based on nothing but gut feeling, is that he comes out flying, gets a couple of longer shots off early, then gets checked into the ground for the rest of the period and loses the will to fight through an entire evening of Bergeron, Chara and Rask.

I can't see why anyone in Boston cares that a Star had an improper relationship with a BlueJackets' player's wife.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Figure he plays head to head against the Fat-Elvis line or does he have to play against Bergeron?  If he's up against Bergeron, he may go 0fer at the dot. 

I don't know whether he'll dent the scoresheet or not.  I'm hoping Julien has been making it painfully clear that results lately are UNACCEPTABLE! so he'll have to play a highly motivated Bruins squad.  Best guess, based on nothing but gut feeling, is that he comes out flying, gets a couple of longer shots off early, then gets checked into the ground for the rest of the period and loses the will to fight through an entire evening of Bergeron, Chara and Rask.

I can't see why anyone in Boston cares that a Star had an improper relationship with a BlueJackets' player's wife.

This will go down in the pantheon of great line names ala, G-A-G line, legion of Doom, French Connection etc.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want Johnny B to nail Tyler at the blueline with a nice stand up hit. The motivation will get Seguin some points.

The center piece of the trade, Peverley, is who I'm most scared of!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Um, no.

Sections
Shortcuts