Seguin Doesn't want the puck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck

In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : You must be the creditor on this site are you?? credability is someone who is not a homer and can call a spade a spade. so i have no other choice but to put you on the ignore list!!
    Posted by uppercut[/QUOTE]

Hello RMiller87!  I like your new nickname.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

My opinion.....world class speed, great shot, good passer. But he's very young, looks like a boy among men. He's still growing. Only going to get better each year. Glaring problem is that he doesnt hit anybody. I always check the boxscores, and he's never credited with a hit. Once he starts taking the body, his confidence will grow. He has the tools and it appears the right attitude to be an all star. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE] My opinion.....world class speed, great shot, good passer. But he's very young, looks like a boy among men. He's still growing. Only going to get better each year. Glaring problem is that he doesnt hit anybody. I always check the boxscores, and he's never credited with a hit. Once he starts taking the body, his confidence will grow. He has the tools and it appears the right attitude to be an all star. 
    Posted by westga[/QUOTE]
    Well stated.Agree with your assessment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

[QUOTE] My opinion.....world class speed, great shot, good passer. But he's very young, looks like a boy among men. He's still growing. Only going to get better each year. Glaring problem is that he doesnt hit anybody. I always check the boxscores, and he's never credited with a hit. Once he starts taking the body, his confidence will grow. He has the tools and it appears the right attitude to be an all star. 
    Posted by westga[/QUOTE]

Well put. He needs to hit and want to be hit. He won't be able to unlock his immense potential unless he accepts this part of the game. The more hitting becomes second nature the more everything else will come into place

CJ benched Kessel for avoiding board play and defensive responsibilities. As we all see today , same is happening with Seguin, especially in the third period where hitting and intensity dials up 

It should bother Seguin not to be put on the ice when things get crucial. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

Take the body, take the puck, take the shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Take the body, take the puck, take the shot
    Posted by westga[/QUOTE]
    You're on fire today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : Well put. He needs to hit and want to be hit. He won't be able to unlock his immense potential unless he accepts this part of the game. The more hitting becomes second nature the more everything else will come into place.
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Seguin has been credited with nine hits this season.

Daniel Sedin has eight.

Patrick Kane has seven.

Maybe those guys should start hitting also, you know, so they can unlock their immense potential.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Take the body, take the puck, take the shot.
    Posted by westga[/QUOTE]

Another option is to get the puck, make a move, unleash a wicked shot and score.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : Another option is to get the puck, make a move, unleash a wicked shot and score.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Either works for me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : Another option is to get the puck, make a move, unleash a wicked shot and score.

That works also. I just think he needs more grit in his sh-t. Would like him to play more like Mark Messier than Marc Savard. He's gonna be a good one. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : those guys go to the net and in the corners and battle.. we can argue this for the rest of the season but you cannot deny the fact that TS is very weak in the battle department disire, courage call it what you want. i bet if this kid came out flying using his speed to creat turnovers he would get more icetime. opposing defencemen know he will not hit them so a shoulder fake and an outlet pass!!!! THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE AND CJ HAS STATED TS NEEDS TO BATTLE HARDER FOR THE PUCK..  
    Posted by uppercut[/QUOTE]

Nas just read this response, thats all i got to say

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : Nas just read this response, thats all i got to say
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Great idea, Yaz.  Quote a troll.

Well, I suppose it's still better than any drivel that you post here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : Seguin has been credited with nine hits this season. Daniel Sedin has eight. Patrick Kane has seven. Maybe those guys should start hitting also, you know, so they can unlock their immense potential.

LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Doesn't want the puck : That works also. I just think he needs more grit in his sh-t. Would like him to play more like Mark Messier than Marc Savard. He's gonna be a good one. 
    Posted by westga[/QUOTE]

I mean compare his game to Brad Marchand. This year Marchand is outplaying him. Marchand is hitting, doing the dirty work, and as a result, getting scoring chances. No fear in Marchand, all out, all the time. If Seguin can add  some chippiness to his game, he will be great.  No question the talent is there, that goal he scored against the rangers a couple of months back was a showcase of what he can be. Tremendous acceleration on that goal, and just a lazer of a shot. One of the best goals I've ever seen. Tyler, every time you are on the ice, go get the puck, its yours. Dare to be great.

Sections
Shortcuts