Seguin Expectations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Seguin Expectations

In Response to Re: Seguin Expectations:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Expectations : To switch it around into the opposite form: You do know a girl who does know a girl who didn't?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I'd prefer...Knows a girl who does a girl...but that's just me!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

Forget the girls and all that junk - straight up - TS is going to net 20 goals and 55 points this year.  That's my call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Forget the girls and all that junk - straight up - TS is going to net 20 goals and 55 points this year.  That's my call.
    Posted by BruinsIn4[/QUOTE]
    NEVER!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

[QUOTE]BF70, your entitled to your opinion, your going to get destroyed on it here.. but I dont really agree with that.. They couldnt send him to providence, they could have send him back to juniors at anypoint though, not a clause in his contract though.. And his biggest assets right now, is his ability, needs to grow and develop, but he's definitely an NHL player.. Cocky and arrogant though? He said all the right things, and if you think hes either of those you need to youtube his horrible awkward dunkin donuts commercials, keep in mind each of those was the "best take" they got.. He comes acrossed as probably being shy and quiet to me.. I'd like to see a little cockiness and arrogance show up, it'll do you wonders in pro sports.. Marchand already thinks he's a super star, half the board agrees with him..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

I agree he needs a chance to grow and mature, but I don't think he has the right tools. I hope he scores 100 goals in two years, but wouldn't bet over 25k on that, never mind the millions the Bruins have invested.
    And No he couldn't go back to juniors at anytime!  The Bruins decided to keep him after the cutoff date and had no choice but to bench or play him.  They have a lot invested in this kid.  I am very close to members of the Bruins org and the hockey community around New England.  They went after Kelly and Peverly for a reason at the end of the year, because they needed a center and Sequin wasn't the guy.  He had a good period against Tampa Bay and the brainwash material went immediately to the fans.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]Cocky arrogant kid that go very lucky last year, because he had a clause that couldn't send him to Providence.  I see him gone in a couple years.  He doesn't have the compete level, strength or ability to pass or receive puck in tight areas.  Sorry.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

So a former GM Craig Button says if the 2010 NHL Draft was to be redrafted that he would draft Seguin 1st overall based on the glimpses of greatness he saw last year, but you have written him off at 19?  That is unbelievable.  I know everyone is guessing now and it still could go either way, but it is unbelievable how rigid you are with your opinion.  I am hoping a guy who has been a GM in the NHL has a little more insight than you.  Of course you know some people in the Boston organization and I doubt Craig does. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Expectations : I agree he needs a chance to grow and mature, but I don't think he has the right tools. I hope he scores 100 goals in two years, but wouldn't bet over 25k on that, never mind the millions the Bruins have invested. And No he couldn't go back to juniors at anytime!  The Bruins decided to keep him after the cutoff date and had no choice but to bench or play him.  They have a lot invested in this kid.  I am very close to members of the Bruins org and the hockey community around New England.  They went after Kelly and Peverly for a reason at the end of the year, because they needed a center and Sequin wasn't the guy.  He had a good period against Tampa Bay and the brainwash material went immediately to the fans.  

Yes he could.
    After 10 games his contract kicks in, after 40 games 1 year is counted towards his free agency, but he could have gone back anytime.  See this link

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=707906  post #5. 

The example they used was Luca Sbisa  from 2008-09

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8474579

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Expectations : So a former GM Craig Button says if the 2010 NHL Draft was to be redrafted that he would draft Seguin 1st overall based on the glimpses of greatness he saw last year, but you have written him off at 19?  That is unbelievable.  I know everyone is guessing now and it still could go either way, but it is unbelievable how rigid you are with your opinion.  I am hoping a guy who has been a GM in the NHL has a little more insight than you.  Of course you know some people in the Boston organization and I doubt Craig does. 
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    Bluefox is on a lot peoples ignore list. As you just found out why. I suggest you do the same. He rarely has anything of value to offer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Expectations : Bluefox is on a lot peoples ignore list. As you just found out why. I suggest you do the same. He rarely has anything of value to offer.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nite.  I think I will take your advice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Expectations : I agree he needs a chance to grow and mature, but I don't think he has the right tools. I hope he scores 100 goals in two years, but wouldn't bet over 25k on that, never mind the millions the Bruins have invested. And No he couldn't go back to juniors at anytime!  The Bruins decided to keep him after the cutoff date and had no choice but to bench or play him.  They have a lot invested in this kid.  I am very close to members of the Bruins org and the hockey community around New England.  They went after Kelly and Peverly for a reason at the end of the year, because they needed a center and Sequin wasn't the guy.  He had a good period against Tampa Bay and the brainwash material went immediately to the fans.  
    It sure seems as if you and Bruins8 share the same "sources" within the organization. It's as if you and he are in a competition to see who can be more wrong more often...........I think you just took the lead.........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Expectations : It sure seems as if you and Bruins8 share the same "sources" within the organization. It's as if you and he are in a competition to see who can be more wrong more often...........I think you just took the lead.........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Not a chance dez. bruins8 has the record and it will never be broken.

Sections
Shortcuts