Seguin, Hamilton & Subban

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Seguin, Hamilton & Subban

If there's a long lockout. I certainly will be looking forward to this yrs WJC's. It could be another pure Canadian domination with these guys in the lineup plus RNH. Just as 05' was when Crosby, Bergeron & Perry were a line. Chowda maybe one of the few that can answer this, but what is the overage limit for a Jr player in Int'l play? I know Hall  would be 21 in Nov. Would that mean he'd be ineligable? If 21 is the limit. That would mean Fowler could play too. Wow, Fowler & Hamilton manning the PP on the point in a JR tourney would be just sick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Seguin, Hamilton & Subban

I'm not sure how Subban snuck into the conversation, unless you're referring to PK.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Who actually wants to see Canada dominate? I go for USA or Sweden.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sure how Subban snuck into the conversation, unless you're referring to PK.

[/QUOTE]

I like the thought of having 3 Bruins playing on the Canadian Jr team. I was talking about Malcom. It's not a secret that he's defineatly the leading canidate for the starting role regardless of a lock out or not. And if PK is young enough to play that's an even better option than Fowler imo.

Bisson if Canada can't have it. I always cheer for the USA next. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's a great point, Biss.

Boo Team Canada!

USA USA USA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Probably because he was the top Canadian junior goalie in the 4 game series televised on TSN recently. Oh, that's right you're from Boston. How was the beach volleyball tournament on tv that week ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If there's a long lockout. I certainly will be looking forward to this yrs WJC's. It could be another pure Canadian domination with these guys in the lineup plus RNH. Just as 05' was when Crosby, Bergeron & Perry were a line. Chowda maybe one of the few that can answer this, but what is the overage limit for a Jr player in Int'l play? I know Hall  would be 21 in Nov. Would that mean he'd be ineligable? If 21 is the limit. That would mean Fowler could play too. Wow, Fowler & Hamilton manning the PP on the point in a JR tourney would be just sick!

[/QUOTE]

It's an under 20 tournament.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I certainly will be looking forward to this yrs WJC's. It could be another pure Canadian domination with these guys in the lineup plus RNH."

Canada hasn't exatly dominated recently, haven't won since 2009. The tournament is in Russia this year so trying to watch it will be upside down.

Oh I hear Chowda running to his computer to count how many times Canada has won the tournamemt. Lighten up "Cherry/Marek" lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I certainly will be looking forward to this yrs WJC's. It could be another pure Canadian domination with these guys in the lineup plus RNH."

Canada hasn't exatly dominated recently, haven't won since 2009. The tournament is in Russia this year so trying to watch it will be upside down.

Oh I hear Chowda running to his computer to count how many times Canada has won the tournamemt. Lighten up "Cherry/Marek" lol

It would've been more with Rick Bowness behind the bench.

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:[QUOTE] "I certainly will be looking forward to this yrs WJC's. It could be another pure Canadian domination with these guys in the lineup plus RNH." Canada hasn't exatly dominated recently, haven't won since 2009. The tournament is in Russia this year so trying to watch it will be upside down.

It would've been more with Rick Bowness behind the bench. [/QUOTE]

More Cow Bell!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's an under 20 tournament.

[/QUOTE]

Well that sent my boat off without a sail. But I actually did think that today talking hockey at  work. Bergeron would've been only 19 in 05'. I was thinking he was 20 forgetting he made the B's as an 18 yr old. Chowda what's the rule in the CHL? Is the limit there 20 with an option to have 1 or 2 21 yr olds? Or is that only in allowed in the lower rankings of JR? Or has that rule been squashed totally?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

That's a great point, Biss.

Boo Team Canada!

USA USA USA

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't expect anything less from NAS the Bass! without the b. lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

bump

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

bump

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

bump

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Bump

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

bump

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

For all the hoopla the WJC gets, and it's well deserved, I love it, they have the countries that show up and just get whipped. Great Tournament, I'll watch every game, but the Super 8 in College hockey and Frozen Four is a pretty good watch as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I'm hoping to only see Subban in that tournament, because I want Hamilton to be playing for the bruins come winter.

Sections
Shortcuts