Seguin Hurt or benched?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Seguin Hurt or benched?

In Response to Re: Seguin Hurt or benched?:
    [QUOTE]I tell you I love Seguin in shootouts.  If for no other reason he should be in the lineup for that, as that wold translate into points in the standings. Second, I recall about twice the kid was fed the puck on the fly, once was against the Rangers (he scored on a bullet) and I forget who it was the other time.  Why aren't they looking to set him up like that? the kid has HUGE speed, I would say easily the fastest Bruin, why don't they try to use him for that? I see why Shupe says he is not NHL ready, I disagree, but I see why you are saying it because they are not using him like they should. "Earning" minutes?  "Deserving" minutes? That is a joke.  an outright joke. Thornton?  Ryder?  Those 2 and particularly Ryder have mailed in their efforts many a time.  Ryder has coasted through more games than he hasn't. "Earning" minutes.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    2nd game of the year Ryder fed him for his breakaway goal. Is that the one?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

A month or so ago ( I do not remember which game it was) Seguin was paired with Bergeron for most of the game and played very well, I believe he had four shots on goal and at least one assist. I thought that based on that performance that he would be paired with him again but to date that hasn't happened. I think he ready right now for more ice time, and if isn't it will be readily apparent and changes can be made. Take the training wheels off, and let him play some more. Yes, there will still be issues, but he's developing and right now he's the most explosive offensive talent on that team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin Hurt or benched?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Hurt or benched? : 2nd game of the year Ryder fed him for his breakaway goal. Is that the one?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

No, the one I'm thinking of he rung off the post - but you are right about the breakaway goal, that is the situation that I would like to see them try to set up.  I'm talking about sending Tyler up ice more, that should free up space to either come out of the defensive end or connect to Tyler.

He seems to always collect passes when he's either standing or at minimal speed - thus setting him up to do nothing.  he does seem awkward out there, but it seems he's always getting an awkward situation.

I know what you guys mean about him being manhandled here and there, but the funny thing is, that didn't happen as much in the beginning of the season.