Seguin In?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Seguin In?

I like what Julien said interview (see Bruins Blog on homepage ) when asked about Seguin.
    " As I mentioned to him, it's not so much about being patient and seeing things. It's more about results right now."

This to me indicates he's giving the kid the GREEN LIGHT to attack and showcase his offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin In?:
    In Response to Re: Seguin In? : Peverly is a better player than Kelly despite Kelly's goals thus far.I don't like a line of Kelly,Seguin and Ryder .You never really know what Ryder is going to bring to the table ,he might work hard or he might dog it .
    Posted by DallasSmith

True story, and as of lately Ryder has kind of gone back to his gliding ways.  I'd honestly rather see Paille-Peverley-Seguin(would be a rediculously fast line too) as third line and throw Ryder on the 4th line. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin In? : True story, and as of lately Ryder has kind of gone back to his gliding ways.  I'd honestly rather see Paille-Peverley-Seguin(would be a rediculously fast line too) as third line and throw Ryder on the 4th line. 
    Posted by mb30

These are the lines during  practices :

Lucic          Krejci         Horton

Marchand    Kelly          Recchi

Seguin        Paverley     Ryder

Paille         Campbell    Thornton

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from modest1. Show modest1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin In? : can't you almost see the storybook headlines....."Sequin lights the lamp in playoff debut"    
    Posted by modest1[/QUote

Sections
Shortcuts