Seguin Kelly Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklinFlyers14. Show FranklinFlyers14's posts

Seguin Kelly Lucic

Admittedly this may have been discussed and I have taken it off the end of one of my responses in another post but I think it is worth repeating, and discussing.

I don't understand why the Bruins are wasting Seguin by playing him with Kelly.  Seguin has set up him a number of times the last few games and Kelly doesn't even come close to finishing.  It's obvious Seguin is a force, he needs to be playing with someone who can finish, not a player who has a career season high of 15 goals.  How the heck is Seguin supposed to thrive in that situation.  Meanwhile playing along side the "injured" Milan Lucic.

I think Lucic either needs to be scratched because of this mysterious "injury" that has supposedly been plauging him since the post season.  If he is in fact injured he isn't doing the team any favors by being tough and playing through it, or he is just lazy (at least he is looking lazy) and he needs a message that says, you can't be one of the faces of the franchise and play like you are.  Wake up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Re: Seguin Kelly Lucic

Is Lucic supposedly injured?  Because, yeah, he isn't the same guy he used to be.  I know he went wild for one game and hit everyone on the ice, and he looked great.  But this is awful.  If this is what we're going to get from him from now on, I'd say trade him ASAP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I believe Seguin and Marchand need to play together.  In fact.  I do this.
    Seguin/Bergie/Marchand
    DK/Lucic/Horton/
    Kelly/Peverly/|Caron
    Paille/Campy/Pouliot

Marchand went off when he got with Bergie.  Marchand and Seguin have cemistry and speed and Bergie will stir the drink and make sure their own end comes first.

I think Claudes trying to balance the lines throughout but he should really load two lines.  Kelly/Peverly/Caron is a pretty solid 3rd line.  getting ST off the 4th line means we may actually get a goal from our 4th line. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Seguin Kelly Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Admittedly this may have been discussed and I have taken it off the end of one of my responses in another post but I think it is worth repeating, and discussing. I don't understand why the Bruins are wasting Seguin by playing him with Kelly.  Seguin has set up him a number of times the last few games and Kelly doesn't even come close to finishing.  It's obvious Seguin is a force, he needs to be playing with someone who can finish, not a player who has a career season high of 15 goals.  How the heck is Seguin supposed to thrive in that situation.  Meanwhile playing along side the "injured" Milan Lucic. I think Lucic either needs to be scratched because of this mysterious "injury" that has supposedly been plauging him since the post season.  If he is in fact injured he isn't doing the team any favors by being tough and playing through it, or he is just lazy (at least he is looking lazy) and he needs a message that says, you can't be one of the faces of the franchise and play like you are.  Wake up!
    Posted by FranklinFlyers14[/QUOTE]
    Lucic was 1 of the few bruins to show up last night and he had 5 points in the 2 games previous. He leads the team in hits. Where are you going with this?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin Kelly Lucic:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Seguin Kelly Lucic : Lucic was 1 of the few bruins to show up last night and he had 5 points in the 2 games previous. He leads the team in hits. Where are you going with this?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

The lucic thing makes about as much sense as T&R's "Drunken Bruins Recap" this morning. The drunk idiots outside the garden were screaming about Seguin. "Send him back to juniors" "Get him off teh top line he cant finish any of his chances"... Yet he leads the team in points.

Sometimes people see with their biasis not their eyes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklinFlyers14. Show FranklinFlyers14's posts

[QUOTE]I believe Seguin and Marchand need to play together.  In fact.  I do this. Seguin/Bergie/Marchand [/QUOTE]

This is what I'd like to see.  I think Bergeron and Marchand is going to be better at setting up Seguin to finish than Lucic and Kelly and I also think Bergeron would finish many more of the chances that Kelly doesn't

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklinFlyers14. Show FranklinFlyers14's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Seguin Kelly Lucic : Lucic was 1 of the few bruins to show up last night and he had 5 points in the 2 games previous. He leads the team in hits. Where are you going with this?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Okay, well I can't argue with 5 Points in the last 2 games, but Lucic overall in the games since scoring his 30th goal last year hasn't looked like the same player game in and game out.  Yes, I agree he has looked good in some games, but he doesn't look like he is playing the way he did before.  I don't see him being on pace to score 30 goals again this year in what I've seen.  I hope he proves me wrong, I hope he makes me eat my words.

However, the main concern for my post is the Seguin playing with Kelly issue.  Heck, I'd even say it's an issue having Lucic play with Kelly, in terms of offense it's essentially a two man line.  I think Seguin would be leading the team even more in points if he was playing with at lease one other player who could finish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]I believe Seguin and Marchand need to play together.  In fact.  I do this. Seguin/Bergie/Marchand DK/Lucic/Horton/ Kelly/Peverly/|Caron Paille/Campy/Pouliot Marchand went off when he got with Bergie.  Marchand and Seguin have cemistry and speed and Bergie will stir the drink and make sure their own end comes first. I think Claudes trying to balance the lines throughout but he should really load two lines.  Kelly/Peverly/Caron is a pretty solid 3rd line.  getting ST off the 4th line means we may actually get a goal from our 4th line. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ingrizzlebizzles. Show ingrizzlebizzles's posts

I thought Lucic looked pretty good last night. He seemed determined and involved. I haven't seen him loafing since he got paired with Seguin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I thought Lucic looked pretty good last night. He seemed determined and involved. I haven't seen him loafing since he got paired with Seguin.
    Posted by ingrizzlebizzles[/QUOTE]
    I've seen the same jump in his step that you have.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Kelly should be nowhere near Seguin, and nowhere near the top 2 lines

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Lucis has definitely played well since he has been paired with Seguin.  Perhaps the easiest solution is to throw Krejci in between them and put Kelly with Peverly and Pouliot's replacement.  I know there might be concern about Seguin, Lucic and Krejci defensively but hopefully they could be solid average defensively and fantastic offensively.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Pouliot belongs in the AHL

Sections
Shortcuts