Seguin lights the lamp in game 1 win!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: Seguin lights the lamp in game 1 win!!!

I'll answer that question and I expect you to answer me the question I asked. No, it doesn't mean Ryder's as valuable. But you have to consider the total package--Ryder has far less points even though the same number of goals.  Ryder doesn't play with the same intensity either. So Bergy is far more valuable. But you're saying that Marchand isn't intense, fast, in your face and extremely valuable? Or Horton's ot goals aren't the reason we are where we are? Or Krecji's contributions equally valuable? Don't compare those 3 with Ryder.

Now answer my question, which you previously bypassed- if the Bruins had to part with 1 player, Bergy or Seguin right now, who would they let go?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin lights the lamp in game 1 win!!!:
    I'll answer that question and I expect you to answer me the question I asked. No, it doesn't mean Ryder's as valuable. But you have to consider the total package--Ryder has far less points even though the same number of goals.  Ryder doesn't play with the same intensity either. So Bergy is far more valuable. But you're saying that Marchand isn't intense, fast, in your face and extremely valuable? Or Horton's ot goals aren't the reason we are where we are? Or Krecji's contributions equally valuable? Don't compare those 3 with Ryder. Now answer my question, which you previously bypassed- if the Bruins had to part with 1 player, Bergy or Seguin right now, who would they let go?
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

In all likelihood it would be Seguin on the move but it's a moot point since neither are going anywhere for the next 5-10 years.Bottom line is that Bergeron is the best even strength scorer in these playoffs(not just for Boston) so feel free to argue stats or intangibles since Bergeron has it all. I don't know what your problem with Bergeron is but it sure is entertaining .
    BTW, I sure appreciate you answering my rhetorical question.It was simply asked in order to blow holes through another one of your arguments but,what a surprise,right over your head(I'm starting to think you must be a midget).And using Felger and Mazz to support your argument is priceless.Your husband must be proud that you're such a good thinker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

number one, don't insult the little people. There may be some on this board and they don't deserve that treatment.

But thanks for admitting my entire premise is true, that the Bruins ultimately hold that Seguin is a more talented player than Bergeron. My argument all along is that in a short series, which may be as little as 4 games, sometimes talent takes precedence over experience. Seguin's talent may prevail over the futility he's experienced over his lack of playing time. If it does, watch out! It could be a great short stretch, and fully relieve the loss of Bergeron for one short series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

GO B'S!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

How many ot goals does Bergy have (crickets)? How many does Horton have? Compare the goal stats of Bergy, Horton, and Marchand. Compare the durability of Bergy, Horton, and Marchand. Compare the offensive upside of Bergy and Seguin. I like Bergy, but he's no god, but then again you believe Kaberle is a god as well. Just goes to your ability to judge talent, Dez.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

I don't see how everybody is ignoring the 10 assists that Bergeron has put up.  To say he has only 2 goals in the playoffs is misleading.  HE IS OUR LEADING POINT SCORER.  He makes the second line work.  Marchand is our second leading point scorer becuase Bergeron keeps setting him up.  Bergeron year after year plays with second line (or worse) talent and produces.  Put him between Horton and Lucic and he would have 15-17 points right now easy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

number one, don't insult the little people. There may be some on this board and they don't deserve that treatment. But thanks for admitting my entire premise is true, that the Bruins ultimately hold that Seguin is a more talented player than Bergeron. My argument all along is that in a short series, which may be as little as 4 games, sometimes talent takes precedence over experience. Seguin's talent may prevail over the futility he's experienced over his lack of playing time. If it does, watch out! It could be a great short stretch, and fully relieve the loss of Bergeron for one short series.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

I don't care what your "new argument" is and I'd be interested in having you explain how I,in any way,admitted your "entire premise is true".And I agree,calling you a midget is an insult to midgets everywhere.They deserve better than to have you lumped in with them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin lights the lamp in game 1 win!!! : I don't see how everybody is ignoring the 10 assists that Bergeron has put up.  To say he has only 2 goals in the playoffs is misleading.  HE IS OUR LEADING POINT SCORER.  He makes the second line work.  Marchand is our second leading point scorer becuase Bergeron keeps setting him up.  Bergeron year after year plays with second line (or worse) talent and produces.  Put him between Horton and Lucic and he would have 15-17 points right now easy
    Posted by Chappy28

Chappy, I don't see "everyone ignoring the 10 assists that Bergeron has put up". It seems to me that O.E.C.(a.k.a. the Professor) is the only poster trying to discount Bergeron's contribution to Boston's success.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Dez- you are wasting your time with this one, most reasonable B's fans or at least the ones with eyesight would tell you that Bergeron has been the team's playoff MVP through the first two rounds.

For as long as Bergeron is out, he will be greatly missed.  Hoping Seguin seizes the moment and has a great game tonight.

Go B's!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez- you are wasting your time with this one, most reasonable B's fans or at least the ones with eyesight would tell you that Bergeron has been the team's playoff MVP through the first two rounds. For as long as Bergeron is out, he will be greatly missed.  Hoping Seguin seizes the moment and has a great game tonight. Go B's!
    Posted by Crowls2424

Yeah Crowls, once again you're a voice of reason. I agree with everything you said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from penalty. Show penalty's posts

As the ever incorrect Dezarucci misunderstood one again, I said 2 goals would be easy to replace, and the offensive upside of a second overall draft choice MAY be an upgrade over Bergeron's historical numbers. If Dezarucci (and a few others) can't understand, 3 or 4 goals is an upgrade over 2 goals. Dezzi must be Dizzy lol
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from penalty. Show penalty's posts

anyone who knows so little about hockey should not use the great orrs name.how about   doakkasperhodge

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I must say you picked an apt name for yourself, penalty. 2 minutes for lunacy. You crybabies (you, dez, Billy, and a very few and I must say insignificant others) don't think the B's can win with Bergy being hurt? Crawl under your rocks. The rest of us give the team a fighting chance. The Bruins have a 60 percent chance in this series, with or without Bergy. Crybabies, if ya can't stand the heat get into your pj's. Nighty nite.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

So Dez, why don't you, Billy, and punition crack open a few Similacs tonight and forget about Bergy being out and just enjoy Tyler getting his chance. ope there's no OT and the game doesn't go past your bedtimes!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Gee, what do we have here? The crybabies who thought Seguin can't play hockey have mysteriously taken their Similac and gone home. Well Dez, you still think Kaberle played a respectable game too--you need extra class time!

It's called avoiding Cluelessness 101. Free tuition.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickfromeastham. Show dickfromeastham's posts

Did we win last night?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Nope, sorry Dick, some guy named Kaberle decided it would be fun to pass the puck to the other team. He can't figure out why he wasn't credited with an assist. I think Dez credited him with one though. Thanks Dez. Other than that, if someone shows Tyler how to score six goals in a game we would have won.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Gee, what do we have here? The crybabies who thought Seguin can't play hockey have mysteriously taken their Similac and gone home. Well Dez, you still think Kaberle played a respectable game too--you need extra class time! It's called avoiding Cluelessness 101. Free tuition.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

Another clueless reply from a simple man.  If you'd bother washing away the tears enough to read what others are saying you'd realize I've been calling for Seguin to be in the lineup since day 1 but that has nothing to do with your ridiculous statements about how easily Bergeron can be replaced. Only a simple man couldn't see that last night's lineup was considerably weaker without Bergeron and.....well.....here we are.Boston was owned in the face-off circles last night and the 2nd line was lifeless. Do you still think it's Marchand that makes that work? Don't you think that you should find at least ONE PERSON that agrees with your opinion before proclaiming yourself to be right? Another tip for you......if the similac bit isn't funny the 1st time, it won't get any funnier the more times you write it. Good day sir!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Tyler's the man--Kaberle's the goat. When you can honestly tell yourself that, I'll allow for your opinions. Till then you'll just be relegated to the Tomas Kaberle Fan Club presidency, a seat which you obviously take great pride in holding.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickfromeastham. Show dickfromeastham's posts

I'm hoping Tyler can get more icetime an be an offensive threat and help us get to the finals but I would feel a whole lot better if Bergy was back

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I must say you picked an apt name for yourself, penalty. 2 minutes for lunacy. You crybabies (you, dez, Billy, and a very few and I must say insignificant others) don't think the B's can win with Bergy being hurt? Crawl under your rocks. The rest of us give the team a fighting chance. The Bruins have a 60 percent chance in this series, with or without Bergy. Crybabies, if ya can't stand the heat get into your pj's. Nighty nite.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

I didn't even notice this beauty of a post from you Professor. You really want to start  questioning my loyalty as a Bruins fan after YOU and others gladly threw them under the bus early on? Do you think people forget what you say?Here are some of your "gems".

"The Chia Pets out there will be very upset when they read how you berated Kelly,  that awesome trade asset. Me, I think they should have traded for a Kelley's Roast Beef Sandwich instead. And perhaps a bottle of Caberlet Savignon instead of Tomas Kaberle. But don't worry, We only lost a first round pick and two second round picks and Jumbo Joe Colborne. And knowing the drafting ability of Mr. Chia, don't expect much with the number 9 pick this year either. Bring Back Harry!"

"And if it's because Seguin has no physicality, then shame on the B's management for drafting him. I don't think you can change a shy player into a physical one very easily. You either have it or you don't. There were physical players with skill out there. How long did they scout Seguin for, a year???"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Tyler's the man--Kaberle's the goat. When you can honestly tell yourself that, I'll allow for your opinions. Till then you'll just be relegated to the Tomas Kaberle Fan Club presidency, a seat which you obviously take great pride in holding.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

When are you going to realize....... I OWN YOU!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm hoping Tyler can get more icetime an be an offensive threat and help us get to the finals but I would feel a whole lot better if Bergy was back
    Posted by dickfromeastham

You couldn't be more right Dick.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

The only thing you own Dez is a man-crush on Kaberle. That being said, I wouldn't waste my time going through all your prior posts. They were made due to particular decisions on management's part and I stick by them. 
    I think management has made very bad decisions, as well as coaching. If you add up the games and scoring totals of the 3 acquisitions, even including the playoffs, you have 107 games played, with 12 goals and 26 assists for all three COMBINED! That's one point in three games for THREE players. 1 point per every  3 games is bad for one player nevermind 3 players LOL. Strewn throughout my postings that you showed how much time you have on your hands by posting again, was my dissatisfaction at the bad trades, the trading of a guy that most in Toronto are licking their chops at for next year, Jumbo Joe C, and not playing Tyler Seguin and therefore bringing down his confidence level. All those thoughts remain unchanged, and I'm still correct. Tyler isn't a corners type of guy, but his skill level demands power play time and enough minutes to have the opportunity to blow by some players for a goal. 

All this being said, I'm liking Kelly more. He's got good compete level. Peverley has been dissapointing. 5 goals in 35 total games is poor. Spin it any way you want, he was billed as a top 6 guy. He's got tons of flash but little dash.

Your juvenile premise, strewn throughout your inane posts, is that Kaberle is doing fine. He's not. In fact, that's the worst move ever for this GM and you tout it as a good one. My argument RE your need for hockey knowledge class time rests here. Your continued lunacy on the matter is very entertaining. By the way, I won't repost your comments here. I have better things to do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The only thing you own Dez is a man-crush on Kaberle. That being said, I wouldn't waste my time going through all your prior posts. They were made due to particular decisions on management's part and I stick by them.  I think management has made very bad decisions, as well as coaching. If you add up the games and scoring totals of the 3 acquisitions, even including the playoffs, you have 107 games played, with 12 goals and 26 assists for all three COMBINED! That's one point in three games for THREE players. 1 point per every  3 games is bad for one player nevermind 3 players LOL. Strewn throughout my postings that you showed how much time you have on your hands by posting again, was my dissatisfaction at the bad trades, the trading of a guy that most in Toronto are licking their chops at for next year, Jumbo Joe C, and not playing Tyler Seguin and therefore bringing down his confidence level. All those thoughts remain unchanged, and I'm still correct. Tyler isn't a corners type of guy, but his skill level demands power play time and enough minutes to have the opportunity to blow by some players for a goal.  All this being said, I'm liking Kelly more. He's got good compete level. Peverley has been dissapointing. 5 goals in 35 total games is poor. Spin it any way you want, he was billed as a top 6 guy. He's got tons of flash but little dash. Your juvenile premise, strewn throughout your inane posts, is that Kaberle is doing fine. He's not. In fact, that's the worst move ever for this GM and you tout it as a good one. My argument RE your need for hockey knowledge class time rests here. Your continued lunacy on the matter is very entertaining. By the way, I won't repost your comments here. I have better things to do.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

School's out Professor. No doubt you've "got better better things to do" than to try and bring a mature, intelligent contribution to a debate. "Juvenile",ha ha,that is rich. Why don't you just revert to childish name calling when your opinion gets questioned in any way? Oh yeah, you already do. Good luck with teaching all of us simpletons how the game works........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Look around you. You're the only "simpleton" I'm trying to teach. Most on this site, with the exclusion of your fellow back patters, are quite intelligent, I dare say are at least my equals in hockey knowledge. 

And you began the name calling months ago, not me. I'm just much better at it when someone like you tweaks me. I guess I'm like the Bruins. teams that don't let the sleeping bear alone suffer for it. Now that you've tweaked me I'm nore than happy to point out your flawed analyses. You and those like you who berate other folks' expressions made in good faith as Bruins fans, your opinions deserve to be humbled. If you can't take it, grab your Similac and up to your room!

And my prized, prized example of your lunacy is?????????

Tomas Kaberle, your MANCRUSH

I will refer back to it often.

Sections
Shortcuts