Seguin lights the lamp in game 1 win!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Seguin lights the lamp in game 1 win!!!

oec, most on this site are just ignoring to join this conversation because it's stupid.  you're arguing that seguin is better than bergeron, c'mon man.  i agree with you when you say dez's hockey knowledge isn't equal to yours.  your hockey knowledge is equal to greatseason, lucaooo, bruins8, mon3al, etc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin lights the lamp in game 1 win!!!:
    [QUOTE]oec, most on this site are just ignoring to join this conversation because it's stupid.  you're arguing that seguin is better than bergeron, c'mon man.  i agree with you when you say dez's hockey knowledge isn't equal to yours.  your hockey knowledge is equal to greatseason, lucaooo, bruins8, mon3al, etc.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Goodnews. There aren't many things funnier than a simpleton calling you stupid. I can't believe he's still trying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Look around you. You're the only "simpleton" I'm trying to teach. Most on this site, with the exclusion of your fellow back patters, are quite intelligent, I dare say are at least my equals in hockey knowledge.  And you began the name calling months ago, not me. I'm just much better at it when someone like you tweaks me. I guess I'm like the Bruins. teams that don't let the sleeping bear alone suffer for it. Now that you've tweaked me I'm nore than happy to point out your flawed analyses. You and those like you who berate other folks' expressions made in good faith as Bruins fans, your opinions deserve to be humbled. If you can't take it, grab your Similac and up to your room! And my prized, prized example of your lunacy is????????? Tomas Kaberle, your MANCRUSH I will refer back to it often.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    Sweet.....the similac joke again......funnier every time.....bravo! Is that your idea of "much better"? You see what you're not getting is that I'm enjoying this. I own you! BTW- everyone's laughing at you......just not at your jokes. Good day sir!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

By everyone I'm assuming you mean you and that mouse in your pocket. Unless you have so much time on your hands that you actually have get togethers with other posters who share your Kaberle is god views. If so, wow, this is your entire life!
     By the way, read Kevin Paul Dupont's article on your man Kabs. Maybe it'll enlighten you. Probably not!
    Dez=Kaberle=Dez-- forever intertwined in the world of hockey irrelevancy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]By everyone I'm assuming you mean you and that mouse in your pocket. Unless you have so much time on your hands that you actually have get togethers with other posters who share your Kaberle is god views. If so, wow, this is your entire life!  By the way, read Kevin Paul Dupont's article on your man Kabs. Maybe it'll enlighten you. Probably not! Dez=Kaberle=Dez-- forever intertwined in the world of hockey irrelevancy
    Yeah, Dupont is about as highly respected around here as you are. You must have most people on ignore if you can't read what they say about you(see post directly above mine). Oh well, once again, nice try professor. I shall look forward to another similac joke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

So who is sitting on who's lap at the computer?  I know there are 4 or 5 of you that constantly back slap each other. That's in between insulting other posters who are more intelligent than you. Dez and Goodnews have a well established mancrush going back a long ways. Just curious-- is Goodnews jealous bout this Kaberle thing Dez?   ; - )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]So who is sitting on who's lap at the computer?  I know there are 4 or 5 of you that constantly back slap each other. That's in between insulting other posters who are more intelligent than you. Dez and Goodnews have a well established mancrush going back a long ways. Just curious-- is Goodnews jealous bout this Kaberle thing Dez?   ; - )
    Yeah sure OEC, everyone is gay and has it out for you because you're so much smarter than all of us. I guess you got me........as far as Goodnews being jealous, I doubt it since we maintain a rather open relationship(he doesn't mind me seeing you either).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Having a man crush isn't a sexual preference term as far as I know, it's a fairly new slang term for being in ultra hi adoration mode of, for instance, a sports figure of the same sex. At least that's the way I understand it! It's used a lot on a radio station here so I guess I borrowed the term!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

To the following: Crowls2424, Penalty, and Billy-Chapel YOU GUYS DON"T KNOW HOCKEY. See prior posts. You all dissed Seguin as not being able to fill in for Bergy? You need some hockay smarts!   Dez gets a pass, he admitted the B's would keep Seguin over Bergy if they had to make a choice (hopefully they never do!) Class dismissed for now.