Seguin Needs More Icetime

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Seguin Needs More Icetime

The Bruins are losing and one of our fastest skaters is sitting on the bench, how is Seguin going to develop by not playing. Forget strangling him with Julien's boring defensive style, let him loose and play his game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Seguin Needs More Icetime

He will be used more now that he's on Bergeron's wing just as we saw in the 3rd period . The only problem IMO is Recchi's declining capabilities.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He's been strangled because he's not getting ice time plus has been shackled with Ryder.  I don't like CJ's "system' either, but that's not the problem.

Tyler also should be on the PP hands down.  This is nonsense about "earning ice time", you put the best player for the situation in period.  And even if you want to go by the rule of "earning ice time", Tyler has earned it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

we had to expect Recchi's end . i still think he might retire before season end.
    i too would like to see more of Seguin, put him on the pp, put him on the point, let him make mistakes, just play the kid . I feel like throwing a bowling ball at Julien's head- " a clash of bowling balls". I really do not like bergie on the point and i have seen him there way too often and i cannot recall him scoring once from that area.

PLay seguin,!! others are making mistakes silly ones and are in first line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Tell that to Claude 'trap' Julien

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hope he's got lot's of ice in the box for his drink !  From what I've seen this season, if Seguin wasn't hyped up (Taylor-Tyler), he'd be down on the farm, casue he sure dosen't look NHL ready.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Stuke 50 agree with you 100%. His hype has allowed him to stay up longer than he probably should have. SO I say NOOOOOOO to more ice time. Why any of you think With a few more shifts, his game is just gonna change for the better. Its not.

I definitely think Caron can replace him for a couple games while he sits.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Totally speculative but if the Bs are willing to trade Toronto's number one pick for a need on the team.  Would they do the same of Seguin? I am begining to think so.  

Sections
Shortcuts