Seguin needs to be promoted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Seguin needs to be promoted

Another 1st class goal last night ..this kid can really do it but not on the fourth line ...I would put him with Krejci and believe me he would turn things around quickly

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Tyler   23GP    5G  4A    9Pts   even  43SOG
    Kessel  23GP 10G   4A  14Pts   -5      84SOG

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Re: Seguin needs to be promoted

I completely agree.....I am from Toronto...a diehard Bruin fan from the Orr days... and have followed Segiun from when he was a kid....played competitively myself...and know the game.   Bruins management need to wake up here.  I feel they are being far too catious with bringing Seguin along (build his confidence etc..). You don't keep a #1/2 overall franchise player on your 3rd or 4th line...Seguin gets way less icetime than Hall and Skinner (yes I know....they play on weaker teams so they should get more icetime....gag me!) yet look what he has done so far playing with mannequine-like wingers....imagine if he was playing with the likes of Horton, Krejci or God willing Savard??
    And by the way....I get the feeling PC,CJ and company want to bring Seguin along slowly....beacause why??? we are so filled with "hall o famers" on our first two lines now.....gime a break..please..I could see B's mgmt wanting to "bring Seguin up slowly" if they were an offensively talent-filled team like the Capitals, Penguins or Red Wings..So who are we to hold Seguin back PC?  Get the KID UP ON YOUR FIRST LINE NOW!!!  This is why you drafted him...for his offence...which last time I checked...the Bruin forwards, on current lines 1 and 2, have not been tearing up the league in scoring (in fact if you look at Seguin vs Krejci and their respective icetimes....Seguin is scoring more than him...don;t get me wrong..I like Krejci..).

I say to PC and CJ, don't be so worried throwing the kid out in pressure situations....he's a franchise pick (and hopefully a future hall of famer)...trust me a kid of Seguin's ilk is used to the pressure!  PC/CJ...let the horse run free.
    One last comment...I am also sick and tired of hearing B's mgmt talk about being concerned about Seguin's D zone game (heck they even got Seguin talking about it everytime he's interviewed it seems..).  We drafted this guy for his offencive talent..which last time I looked..the Bruins are sorely lacking in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin needs to be promoted:
    [QUOTE]I completely agree.....I am from Toronto...a diehard Bruin fan from the Orr days... and have followed Segiun from when he was a kid....played competitively myself...and know the game.   Bruins management need to wake up here.  I feel they are being far too catious with bringing Seguin along (build his confidence etc..). You don't keep a #1/2 overall franchise player on your 3rd or 4th line...Seguin gets way less icetime than Hall and Skinner (yes I know....they play on weaker teams so they should get more icetime....gag me!) yet look what he has done so far playing with mannequine-like wingers....imagine if he was playing with the likes of Horton, Krejci or God willing Savard?? And by the way....I get the feeling PC,CJ and company want to bring Seguin along slowly....beacause why??? we are so filled with "hall o famers" on our first two lines now.....gime a break..please..I could see B's mgmt wanting to "bring Seguin up slowly" if they were an offensively talent-filled team like the Capitals, Penguins or Red Wings..So who are we to hold Seguin back PC?  Get the KID UP ON YOUR FIRST LINE NOW!!!  This is why you drafted him...for his offence...which last time I checked...the Bruin forwards, on current lines 1 and 2, have not been tearing up the league in scoring (in fact if you look at Seguin vs Krejci and their respective icetimes....Seguin is scoring more than him...don;t get me wrong..I like Krejci..). I say to PC and CJ, don't be so worried throwing the kid out in pressure situations....he's a franchise pick (and hopefully a future hall of famer)...trust me a kid of Seguin's ilk is used to the pressure!  PC/CJ...let the horse run free. One last comment...I am also sick and tired of hearing B's mgmt talk about being concerned about Seguin's D zone game (heck they even got Seguin talking about it everytime he's interviewed it seems..).  We drafted this guy for his offencive talent..which last time I looked..the Bruins are sorely lacking in.
    Posted by Number4forever[/QUOTE]

The Bs are much bigger than Seg.If Seg don't like it he can go to Toronto.Where have I heard that story before

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin needs to be promoted:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin needs to be promoted :           The Bs are much bigger than Seg.If Seg don't like it he can go to Toronto.Where have I heard that story before
    Posted by hockey-101[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Hey Hockey 101...do you have any hockey knowledge at all??  Have you ever played hockey in your life..or even set foot on the ice...bonehead..you're are missing my point!  Yes I am a true Bruins fan...but please don't tell me the Bruins are much bigger than Seguin...I think you could make that statement if it wasn't since the Orr days that the Bruins won a Cup...Look dude....again...I am a diehard B fan...but the Bruins need to use a talent like Seguin as soon as they can...Don't try to convince me we are so much bigger than Seguin...the stats don't show...do your homework!

Sections
Shortcuts