Seguin on the PP unit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carltetus. Show carltetus's posts

Seguin on the PP unit

CJ should try Seguin on the PP. It won't be worse than the 2 actual PP units.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Seguin on the PP unit

Don't disagree, why not try it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

With what we have seen of the PP so far, what the heck do they got to lose ? I'm very surprized the coaches haven't made this move.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

a month ago, i would've said no way.  i don't think he has enough confidence or patience with the puck.  but right now, they don't have anything to lose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Was Segin not on the 2nd PP at the start of the season?  Could be wrong, but for some reason I remember it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep time to bring our game to a new level ...Seguin cant be worst ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

When Marchand returns from sus. they should put him on third line duties and put Seguin on the 3rd line to see what he can until play-offs. Yes they should put the kid on the PP at least he can score in a SO.

Looch Krejci Horton (the power forward line)
    Peverly Bergy Seguin  (secondary scoring line)
    Marchand Kelly Ryder (Speed, face off winning and a shooter)
    Rechhi/Paille  Camp Thorn ( good depth with a go to the net player for a 4th line not too shabby have Rechhi alternating gms. with Paille to have a rested Rechhi for play-off time) Also Paille Camp. Rechhi will be a better 4th line for play-offs.

Our d will be healthy for play-off

Chara Kaberle Sieds Boys Ference McQuaid Kampner and crazy Hnidy for extra depth looking good

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Seguin might make a mistake in his own end on the PP unit, we can't have that.  Better off playing guys like kelly on PP, that way we can have more assurance that a shorty might not be scored.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Shocking, Seguin gets more than 90 seconds of ice time on a team that creates little in the way of offense, and we have an upgrade there?   So a guy who can create offensively on the PP helps our woeful PP?  I think we just need another puk moving defenseman.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

As I said in another post, yah, Seguin will take time to get it together on the pp, but he will get it.

I liked his sog on the pp tonight.  I thought the best sog they had tonight on the pp.