Seguin or Kessel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Seguin or Kessel

Id take Seguin strait up,really impressed with way Seguin playing,back checking going to dirty areas for the puck,something Kessel will never do .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Seguin or Kessel

Maybe some day, time will tell.  Adding Hamilton and Knight makes it a no brainer.  Did you notice the hustle when he came back and dove and break up a three on two?  Nothing Kesselish there at all.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Are you serious?  It's like Groundhog Day around here.

Last year's Cup should make all of this irrelvant, because you can't choose Kessel without giving back the Cup.  That trade shaped the championship roster in a number of different ways.  That roster won a Cup.  We win the trade.

But yeah, I think Seguin will be the better player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

So what if we won a cup and Seguin comes with more potential to be an all around impact player and two other equally young and promising prospects

Phil had a hot......week and half

So that proves that we LOST THE TRADE.  The Leaf fans have all been vindicated.  We suck!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

PS....
    Dougie Hamilton Update:

Hamilton continues to dominate the OHL. He's #6 overall in scoring. 18 points in 10 games. Thank you Burke!!!

LEAFS GOT STROKED ~ END OF STORY !!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Ask me again in 3 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin or Kessel:
    Ask me again in 3 years.
    Posted by bandgbleeder

Kessel might retire by then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

My memory (which is shakey on stuff that's not hugely relevant) says the average NHL career is only three or four years anyway. But comparing one season to five or six is a bit um, premature. As of right now... They both scored the same number of goals in their rookie seasons, with Kessel getting more assists and having a worse +/- on a much worse team.

In Response to Re: Seguin or Kessel : Kessel might retire by then.
    Posted by dezaruchi

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My memory (which is shakey on stuff that's not hugely relevant) says the average NHL career is only three or four years anyway. But comparing one season to five or six is a bit um, premature. As of right now... They both scored the same number of goals in their rookie seasons, with Kessel getting more assists and having a worse +/- on a much worse team. In Response to Re: Seguin or Kessel :
    Posted by bandgbleeder

Yeah I hear ya. I as just giving a little dig to Kessel. I don't see him as a guy with an overwhelming desire to compete. He seems like the type that's more concerned with counting the dollars in his bank than counting trophies on his mantel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

PS.... Dougie Hamilton Update: Hamilton continues to dominate the OHL. He's #6 overall in scoring. 18 points in 10 games. Thank you Burke!!! LEAFS GOT STROKED ~ END OF STORY !!!!
    Posted by jaymiller

Bruins prospects doing well..........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I'd seen this honestly. There's also the never ending Spooner to Knights rumor. It supposedly was almost done today.  It'd be nice to see Spooner & Knight play together.

n Response to Re: Seguin or Kessel:
    In Response to Re: Seguin or Kessel : Bruins prospects doing well..........
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'd seen this honestly. There's also the never ending Spooner to Knights rumor. It supposedly was almost done today.  It'd be nice to see Spooner & Knight play together. n Response to Re: Seguin or Kessel :
    Posted by bandgbleeder

I'd love to see this. Then I could post a thread .....2 Bruins prospects doing well.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Alexander Khokhlachev (Windsor)         7 GP       4 G        8 A       12 PTS

Dougie Hamilton (Niagara)                       6 GP       2 G        9 A       11 PTS

Jared Knight (London)                                5 GP       4 G        3 A        7 PTS

Anthony Camara (Saginaw)                       8 GP      0 G        5 A        5 PTS

Ryan Spooner (Kingston)                            7 GP       1 G        2 A        3 PTS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kessel has a great start this season but Seguin is only 19 and I wouldnt be surprised if he finishes ahead of Kessel as early as this season ...Dougie Hamilton is ready for the NHL and will be a great D ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OH I forgot ...and the Bruins will win 3 Stanley Cup in a row with Seguin ...DUH !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

What a relentless tear this guy is on, he looks like he's going to put up 50+ this season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Seguin or Joe Thornton

Sections
Shortcuts