Seguin out AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KathrynTappensThong. Show KathrynTappensThong's posts

Re: Seguin out AGAIN

Seguin was a bad draft pick. Bobby Orr said pick Hall. Why didn't anybody listen!

I'm guessing it was because we had the 2nd pick, and Hall was taken first.  But, who knows?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin out AGAIN:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin out AGAIN : He knows this... he's just trying to be an a hole.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]
    It's working although for him it seems effortless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin was a bad draft pick. Bobby Orr said pick Hall. Why didn't anybody listen! I'm guessing it was because we had the 2nd pick, and Hall was taken first.  But, who knows?
    Posted by KathrynTappensThong[/QUOTE]
    You're a great guesser........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Seguin out AGAIN:
    [QUOTE]Hags just tweeted that he is sitting again.  Also in the tweet he has a quote from CJ about Tyler.  "he has a ton of talent, he doesn't have the privilege of playing on a rebuilding team where we can keep throwing him out there."  I agree with what Claude is saying here but what is more beneficial for this kid at this time?  To sit in the press box or to be on the ice, AT WORST in Providence.  I hope this doesn't kill the kids confidence.  Thoughts from you guys??? 
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

Can you name a few players who had their careers destroyed from being scratched as an 18 year old rookie?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Seguin out AGAIN : Can you name a few players who had their careers destroyed from being scratched as an 18 year old rookie?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Every players emotions are different so even if i wanted to waist my time creating a list it would be pointless.  hes a KID..a KID who has been the star his whole life and now he is watching HIS  team play from above.  it was a question i brought up to see what peoples opinions were on the matter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin out AGAIN : Every players emotions are different so even if i wanted to waist my time creating a list it would be pointless.  hes a KID..a KID who has been the star his whole life and now he is watching HIS  team play from above.  it was a question i brought up to see what peoples opinions were on the matter.
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

If it's something that worries you so much that you create a thread about, you must have a few examples in mind of it happening before, right?  Or  are you worried about something that you have no knowledge of ever happening before?

When you go out tomorrow, be weary of stepping on a rock and being shot to the moon.  I know it hasn't happened before, but, you know, let's worry about that too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IHall was already picked????????????????n Response to Re: Seguin out AGAIN:
    [QUOTE]Seguin was a bad draft pick. Bobby Orr said pick Hall. Why didn't anybody listen!
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin out AGAIN : If it's something that worries you so much that you create a thread about, you must have a few examples in mind of it happening before, right?  Or  are you worried about something that you have no knowledge of ever happening before? When you go out tomorrow, be weary of stepping on a rock and being shot to the moon.  I know it hasn't happened before, but, you know, let's worry about that too.

You talk about knowledge yet your 2 posts have added nothing to this thread and showed that you have no knowledge of this topic.  My thread was too inform other bloggers that Seguin was out and i followed it up with a question for the readers to ponder.  If you cant comprehend what you read maybe you should stay off sites like this. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin out AGAIN : If it's something that worries you so much that you create a thread about, you must have a few examples in mind of it happening before, right?  Or  are you worried about something that you have no knowledge of ever happening before? When you go out tomorrow, be weary of stepping on a rock and being shot to the moon.  I know it hasn't happened before, but, you know, let's worry about that too.

Let's hope you step on the same rock. On a one way trip.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]The Joe Thornton scenario all over again! One thing is for sure, Seguin has more grit and determination than Joe has. One day people will be thinking Claude was a fool. "He actually scratched the future mutiple-time winner of the Art Ross, Conn Symthe and Hart Trophies."
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

LMAO.... BAHHHH

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You are idiot nash....we had the 2nd pick not the 1st ....and iys way too early to judge this pick ...the kid is 18 ,,,,please give him a break

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin was a bad draft pick. Bobby Orr said pick Hall. Why didn't anybody listen!
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Because he was his client.

Hall is really tearing up the Western Conference isn't he? He's been credited with 2 phantom goals this season; probably to make it look good on his stats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

PAY ATTENTION PLEASE:

Seguin is out for 2 reasons:

1. We need to showcase Hamill to other teams.
    2. We need to see how Caron does in case he is going to be dealt OR if we deal Wheeler.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Lets not forget that Bobby Orr is Taylor Hall's agent. He would say take Hall, but the Oilers made that decision moot.

I don't think there is any harm in sitting Seguin a few games, but I don't think it is a good idea to do it long term. He needs to be playing to get the experience. Ideally, he would be able to do that in Providence, but he can't. So, we are just going to have to live with his growing pains. That being said, I would rather have Seguin in the lineup than Hamill long term. I've seen Hamill in the minors this year & quite frankly I've been disappointed. He had a no desire, no work ethic. His play was very uninspired. I was far more impressed with Jamie Arniel than I was Hamill

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Seguin is learning a lot from the press box.  Visualization and Wii, two excellent ways to learn the techical parts of playing hockey.  Me thinks Seguin will play once he graduates from CJ's school of defense.  OMG.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Judging from what I am seeing from Caron and Hamill tonite , Seguin should not be out too long...like next game.. Seguin will be fine..I think from the quotes that I have read on  his reaction to his benching, he frankly admits that his play has suffered lately.."Its a different game" / "I don't have that one second I had in Jr"  are some of the quotes I have read....It's called an adjustment..a large one indeed.

I think he is mature for his age and can handle what CJ is telling him... Like CJ said, getting some rest at this time of year , certainly isn't a bad thing, and will give him a different perspective from afar...   Trust me , CJ and PC have talked to this kid every day to make sure he understands the process, and are trying to help him get better in this league...

This is a veteran team who can afford to wait for Seguin.. I think long term this will do him more good than bad..This kid will be worth the wait I will tell you that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

If they play Hamill or Caron over him Sunday, I'm going to be furious.  

They gave you no reason tonight to continue this ill advised expirement where they expect Seguin to improve via osmosis

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

"Whether it's a potato or a nut - it's a foodage" - Karl Pilkington

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Any particular reason why the wonder kid can't crack the lineup and play and develop against the freaking Islanders???

File this under Clode being Clode

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Any particular reason why the wonder kid can't crack the lineup and play and develop against the freaking Islanders??? File this under Clode being Clode
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

Sort of agree.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Any particular reason why the wonder kid can't crack the lineup and play and develop against the freaking Islanders??? File this under Clode being Clode
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

I have to agree.

People have said it's not CJ's job to develop Seguin...  I don't look at it that way, it's CJ's job to insure all the resources - players - at his disposal will play to the best of their abilities.  So it is his job to get the most he can from Seguin.

Seguin didn't look that bad in his last few outings and had some decent moments.  I don't see what good sitting him will do.

As an eternal optimist, I'm glad I don't here Seguin saying anything stupid, I'm glad that he stays out late at practice, it looks to me like he has a good attitude about this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

seguin doesnt belong on the ice the best possible thing for him is to fake injury and go on a conditioning stint in providence there is a loophole in cba that allows this even though seguin is not old enough to play in ahl, he can on a conditioning assignment   kids not ready fans 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Chode is absolutely terrible, I am so sick of playing not to lose, not to give up goals.  The homers can say: "well if it wins I dont care what it looks like".  NEWS FLASH... it doesnt win, it hasnt won, it wont win.  Until we lose this guy, and if PC employs the same thought process then him too, we wont win.  If you judge winning by regular season wins, and fighting for the division but if we don't win that finish 6th-8th, well your jaobs dream fan.

Time to lose the albotros that is Clod and his style

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Did you just see Paille hit the bulls eye on montoya at the 17:50 mark, unreal, he couldn't score if orr himself guided him down tthe ice.  Glad seguins in the stands, sure wouldnt want him to score tonight, especially since he might not win a scrum session in the corner.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]seguin doesnt belong on the ice the best possible thing for him is to fake injury and go on a conditioning stint in providence there is a loophole in cba that allows this even though seguin is not old enough to play in ahl, he can on a conditioning assignment   kids not ready fans 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

He's played 6 less games but scored more points than Shawn Thornton.  So I would say Thornton isn't NHL ready, I would bet NAS would agree.  Seguin has one less point than Campbell and Campbell has played 4 more games.