Seguin talks about shift back to wing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Seguin talks about shift back to wing

"Obviously, I feel comfortable going back to the wing. I didn’t play center too long there, but I don’t think it was working out. In the first game, a few mistakes there and then, obviously, the first couple of shifts in Montreal it just wasn’t working.” 

"Seguin wasn’t making any excuses for his difficulties at center, but he’s confident with the proper time to adjust back to center, he could handle the position, but right now he’ll only concentrate on playing the wing."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/bruins/post/_/id/11582/seguin-more-comfortable-at-wing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: Seguin talks about shift back to wing

He's more a natural winger than center. He doesn't have ability on faceoffs, whichis a key to playing the position, plus he's not overly responsible coming back. He's more of a Jacques Richard/Steve Stamkos kind of player than a Krecji/Bergeron, that's for sure. Soderberg can play center and on this team he should get plenty of opportunity at that position. Heck, I think Kelley would be better as a winger, he's one who should be moved for Sods. Soderberg will surprise a lot of people. He's the big body I've been looking for tis team to get (along with Jags). Playoffs will be a grind and we were carrying too many small players for a bit, especially when Chris Bourque was up. Time to get back to physical play. Soderberg will do his part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Seguin talks about shift back to wing

I feel that was a pretty mature way of handling it and speaking about it.

Sections
Shortcuts