Seguin to Center

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Seguin to Center

With Jagr and Marchand on wings.  I'm very excited to watch these turns of events!  This should be a very fun game.  I've also been dreaming of Jagr and Seguin on opposite sides of the pp since last summer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Re: Seguin to Center

Tyler will allow us a glimpse into the future tonight.

I have a feeling Jagr will be enjoying himself with Tyler and Brad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm hoping Jagr can keep up.  Seguin is a much better player off the rush than he is in cycle, and Marchand is more dynamic when they can at least break down the coverage with a strong rush, so maximum impact here will mean Jagr getting on his horse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

can't wait! been dying for seguin to move to center. i hope it's a spring board for things to come. plus  with t hall going off for edmonton i think tyler wants to do very well. there is a rivelry there like bird and magic(sort of) you know?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Happy with this. I was almost expecting Peverly or Campbell to come up and center that line. Glad CJ is letting Seguin take a shot at center

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

CJ was quick to point out Tyler has some big shoes to fill (Bergeron).......but that they don't expect him to fill them, but to play like everyone else, i.e. still be responsible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Jagr kept up with Giroux just fine and if FAT can keep up well then...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Just heard a talking head say that Jagr does some of his best work playing with fast guys - he wants to dominate the puck, draw attention, and allow those guys to dart to space for soft dishes.  Okay then.  I am now primed to see that in action.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to paulbking's comment:

can't wait! been dying for seguin to move to center. i hope it's a spring board for things to come. plus  with t hall going off for edmonton i think tyler wants to do very well. there is a rivelry there like bird and magic(sort of) you know?

There have been a number of us waiting for this. Let's hope he get's a couple of games under his belt at center before CJ pulls the hook.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I'm glad he's finally getting a chance, but I would prefer that he had Lucic as a wingman so he felt more secure. Thought Lucic Seguin Jagr might have been nasty. Skill speed and power -

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

I'm glad he's finally getting a chance, but I would prefer that he had Lucic as a wingman so he felt more secure. Thought Lucic Seguin Jagr might have been nasty. Skill speed and power -

With Krejci doing some time on the PK, we may see this line out after the penalty expires if the timing is right.  All three would be fresh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dawoodguy. Show dawoodguy's posts

this move will make Krejci expendable at the end of the season....color DK gone this summer...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to dawoodguy's comment:

this move will make Krejci expenpendable at the end of the season....color DK gone this summer...

lol, ok.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I'm hoping Jagr can keep up.  Seguin is a much better player off the rush than he is in cycle, and Marchand is more dynamic when they can at least break down the coverage with a strong rush, so maximum impact here will mean Jagr getting on his horse.

He played with giroux and hartnell.  Giroux can scoot.  Hes smart.  He will do excellent.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ILikeEggs. Show ILikeEggs's posts

Loving this line. Can't wait for the puck to drop.  This is going to be a fun line to watch. About time Claude put Seguin at his true position, too bad it took an injury to finally happen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

New winger and Seguin playing center,They may take a little time to gel so lets not flip out if they don't score tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts