Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Seguin tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Seguin tonight

Now that I have two glasses of wine in me to calm me down (even though I don't drink anymore), I thought Seguin played his best game as a Bruin. He played like he really wanted the puck and battled hard every shift. If Kreci passes the puck over to him with 2 seconds left in OT, I think he ends it. Maybe/hopefully he turned the corner tonight and taked it to the next level. I hopw so.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Re: Seguin tonight

In response to mxt's comment:

Now that I have two glasses of wine in me to calm me down (even though I don't drink anymore), I thought Seguin played his best game as a Bruin. He played like he really wanted the puck and battled hard every shift. If Kreci passes the puck over to him with 2 seconds left in OT, I think he ends it. Maybe/hopefully he turned the corner tonight and taked it to the next level. I hopw so.

You do drink now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Seguin tonight

i agree. but that would have been a world class pass. no lane. 

Sections
Shortcuts