Seguin training with Gary Roberts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Seguin training with Gary Roberts

Tyler is working with Gary Roberts and a host of other NHLers at St.Michael's College Field and Arena.

The workouts started yesterday and will continue for the rest of the week.

The College is located on St. Clair Ave. West, between Spadina and Bathurst Sts, for the those interested and have time.

Below is a video of yesterday's action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyUY18jp6y4&feature=player_embedded#!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts

Best news I've heard all summer, Gary's training camps are intense and a big reason Stamkos excelled.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

agreed, something like this should push Seguin even more. Hopefully Stamkos' work ethic sinks in w/ Seguin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Good news, but is it just me, or how much difference can a week make?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts:
    [QUOTE]Good news, but is it just me, or how much difference can a week make?
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

Roberts promotes a lifestyle -diet, exercise, etc. The player has to buy in. Recchi wanted no part of it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Nice to see Cody Hodgson (his 2nd year there) and Chris Tanev both there, too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Tempted to point out that no one on this board cares which Canuck prospects are there, but will instead suggest that Hodgson of all people needs a guy like Roberts to get him over his back issues.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Temptation is too great for me..... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE CANUCKS HERE! 
    Not many synchronized swimming (or diving!!) fans here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Please note how many players went to biosteel last year, and this year again.

Seguin is one of a handful that I've seen last year and this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]Temptation is too great for me..... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE CANUCKS HERE! 
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

May or may not be true, but even assuming it is, that's no reason to be rude to our Canuck Fan friend, who is invariably polite and informative when posting here.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : May or may not be true, but even assuming it is, that's no reason to be rude to our Canuck Fan friend, who is invariably polite and informative when posting here.  
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

Polite? Really? Read up a 'lil on previous posts then comment!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Seguin training with Gary Roberts:
    [QUOTE]Tyler is working with Gary Roberts and a host of other NHLers at St.Michael's College Field and Arena. The workouts started yesterday and will continue for the rest of the week. The College is located on St. Clair Ave. West, between Spadina and Bathurst Sts, for the those interested and have time. Below is a video of yesterday's action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyUY18jp6y4&feature=player_embedded# !
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

This is great news.  It shows that this guy wants to put in the work needed to take his game to the next level.  Yes it is a short summer for the Bruins and it is only a week, but it is the mindset and what he takes away from this that is important too. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

[QUOTE]Nice to see Cody Hodgson (his 2nd year there) and Chris Tanev both there, too.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    I know a very informative Canucks fan who thinks Hodgson is too slow for the NHL ... OK enough of Canucks stuff!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Nice to see Cody Hodgson (his 2nd year there) and Chris Tanev both there, too.

Tell your idiot Canucks fan friends.  We don't care.   Know who else is there Cammalerri (sp).  And we don't care about that either.

BRB

Okay, I'm back.  I had to look up Tanev.  Wow, that makes this post even more ridiculously unwelcome.

Go cry in your beer with your friends and talk about how the ice did the most damage to Horton, not Rome's hit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : May or may not be true, but even assuming it is, that's no reason to be rude to our Canuck Fan friend, who is invariably polite and informative when posting here.  
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

It was nice when he informed us that Rome's hit wasn't all that late and that hitting the ice did most of the damage.

Yeah, let's be all cordial to our friend.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What's with all the negatives?? This is good news. Gary Roberts has created an advanced conditioning and hockey maturity program that has benefits for each and every player. Obviously Tyler and the bruins want him to gain whatever elite conditioning and advice can provide. Good move Tyler.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

hey did anybody see ZACH HAMILL THERE???  LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hey Shot I was going to say I liked the video with the exception of seeing Cammalerri too many times.
    And there was also Shupe's fave Downey : )
    BTW Wheats,  St Clair street that's the one in the Toronto are , right ?

Why were many of the guys wearing socks up high like soccer players ?

and guys,  this is a hockey board besides a Bruins board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE] and guys,  this is a hockey board besides a Bruins board.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

No.  This is a Bruins board.

We have some fans of other teams that come here to discuss Bruins related things.

Nothing about Tanev is Bruins related.  That's a Canucks fan talking about a Canucks player.  How does that belong here?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Shot I was going to say I liked the video with the exception of seeing Cammalerri too many times. And there was also Shupe's fave Downey : ) BTW Wheats,  St Clair street that's the one in the Toronto are , right ? Why were many of the guys wearing socks up high like soccer players ? and guys,  this is a hockey board besides a Bruins board.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Bs, I do not have a problem with fans of other teams coming on here talking about B's related topics if they have something intelligent to say (a la Kennedy) but if they come on here to discuss they're players or to state that Horton should have kept his head up.... Sorry man! He can surely find a sore losers forum to discuss this.... Especially in Vancouver!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : No.  This is a Bruins board. We have some fans of other teams that come here to discuss Bruins related things. Nothing about Tanev is Bruins related.  That's a Canucks fan talking about a Canucks player.  How does that belong here?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Actually, the subject was Gary Roberts' camp.  I merely pointed out that there are other players there besides Seguin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

you would be amazed what a week can do when surrounded  by the right people, with the right messages and the right execution! 
    When I see Tyler it occurs to me that his personality may lack some intensity.  He always seems happy go lucky with a touch of arrogance! Then again, would nt you be!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : No.  This is a Bruins board. We have some fans of other teams that come here to discuss Bruins related things. Nothing about Tanev is Bruins related.  That's a Canucks fan talking about a Canucks player.  How does that belong here?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I agree partially with both you and B's Legion. The comment about the two Canucks players is not something I'm interested in. But there are many discussions on here that are not Bruins related and are just hockey related that are good threads and posts.

Disagreeing with them for posting that is fine. Telling them to 'beat it' and 'get lost' is a little over the top and not necessary.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : Actually, the subject was Gary Roberts' camp.  I merely pointed out that there are other players there besides Seguin.

No it wasn't.  It was the possible benefits of Seguin training with Roberts.  And you didn't point out that there are other players there, which might make sense if the players were of interest to the Bruins - like "Rickard Rackell, the guy drafted with the Bruins pick they gave up in the Kaberle trade, is there," - you commented that it's "good to see two Canucks prospects there".

Keep digging.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

So, hopefully a week under the eye of Roberts creates some good habits. Thats the most you can hope for out of a camp.