Seguin training with Gary Roberts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts

In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts:
    In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : I agree partially with both you and B's Legion. The comment about the two Canucks players is not something I'm interested in. But there are many discussions on here that are not Bruins related and are just hockey related that are good threads and posts. Disagreeing with them for posting that is fine. Telling them to 'beat it' and 'get lost' is a little over the top and not necessary.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

A lot of things I do are a little over the top and most are unnecessary.

I've had enough of this Canucks fan posting about Canucks players.  When people talk about the Habs, Kennedy talks about the Habs.  Other than that, he talks Bruins.  When people talk about the Leafs, LRH talks about the Leafs.  Other than that, he talks about the Bruins.

Someone posts about Seguin and the Canucks fan talks about Canucks players.  Enough is enough. 

It is time for him to beat it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

Hehehe - I have to agree with NAS.  I don't like the Canucks angle either... I don't even like seeing that logo come up on my monitor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

When 49th posts about hockey it is fine, even with a Canuck slant.  All that needs to be said is he needs to be aware of his surroundings.  Bs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

When 49th posts about hockey it is fine, even with a Canuck slant.  All that needs to be said is he needs to be aware of his surroundings.  Bs!
    Posted by islamorada

This ^^^^^^^.  I'm fine with 49 also. I don't feel anyone has to be the "protector" of the board. The ignore button works fine enough for me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

49 can post here all he wants and I can continue to be curious about his mental health for doing so. 

That logo doesn't even remind me of a hockey team anymore....seriously.
    After spending an evening a few weeks ago watching the residents of Vancouver beat the crap out of each other, damage their town, riot with police, etc, etc. that image now represents those riots.  It seemed to be the common image from one hooligan to another.  The Nucks should go back to wearing the fyling V, gold jerseys now as the current look has been tarnished forever.

BTW:  Back on topic.  I see Phil Kessel was absent again this year from bio-steel.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

This is great news Roberts will make Tyler a real pro. All positive news for us.

Go B's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : This ^^^^^^^.  I'm fine with 49 also. I don't feel anyone has to be the "protector" of the board. The ignore button works fine enough for me.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Do you post anything that isn't an attempt to slam something I've written?

You're pathetic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

BTW:  Back on topic.  I see Phil Kessel was absent again this year from bio-steel.   
    Posted by misterpaulo

Win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Seguin training with Gary Roberts : Do you post anything that isn't an attempt to slam something I've written? You're pathetic.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

No . Post stupidity and I will slam it. I'll be busy with you.

Sections
Shortcuts