Seguin will center Horton and Lucic tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Re: Seguin will center Horton and Lucic tonight.

what a shot! My word.

Just look all of Seguin's goals on NHL.com  http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlp=8475794&fr=false

Its an absolute joke his ratio of complete snipes/kinda o.k. goals/

basically 85% of his goals are AMAZING. wow this kid is fun to watch.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin will center Horton and Lucic tonight.:
    Unfortunately, it's moves like that along with the speed and energy that they brought tonight that make me think that maybe the Trade Krejci crowd isn't so crazy afterall.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

yeah, a player that is that lights-out when it comes to shooting has no business on the third line.

Heres the amazing thing about Seguin too: You almost never see him miss the net high and wide. He puts it in the absolute corner almost everytime.. i mean, watch EVERY GOAL and count how many posts he hits. UNREAL talent.

I think he may have the best wrist shot/snap I've ever seen. Ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Seguin was the star of the first line as usual lucic couldn't score horton seemed allright makeing some nifty passes tonight. I would still like to see marchand and seguin paired together. Its early in the season but they are our best offensive players as of now and I don't even think its debatable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin will center Horton and Lucic tonight.:
    It's amazing. Hey fools, Seguin and the other first line players were great tonight.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

What's amazing is the fact that Luchicken might have played his best game in almost a year. Claude must've threatened to put the skating clown on the first line (and based on Lucic's recent games, I personally would not opposed to that!).

Sections
Shortcuts