Seguin.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Seguin.

Great time for him to score.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Seguin.

Good game for the kid, could have had more than one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Could of had a hat trick. Zero hits tonight though. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Best game for him in a while, had many opportunities, plus was seen throughout the game when he got icetime, which was not very much 6:49, for the way he played. Played less than Pail who was gone for half the game.

Cj disciplined him for goal, on bad linechange, not his fault, as Brick said he steered him to the outside, nothing should have come of it but the other forwards were just coming on the ice, so not there to pick up the trailer.

He didn`t just play on the peripheral and he skated, good on him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Will Hamill center Tyler now ? Nah Zack will probably play sparingly against San Jose. Seguin looke more comfortable in the corners is what I noticed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=fa314a55f58093bbe843763a089b0976&plckUserId=fa314a55f58093bbe843763a089b0976">
    First: 3/26/2010
    Last: 2/3/2011
    Could of had a hat trick. Zero hits tonight though.

Get a clue Yaz--- that is not his game.  I get that you are short sighted and disappointed that he has not lived up to your expectations.  Your impatience with Seguin is comical.  Don't expect next year to be his breakout season either--- It will be in year 3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonnyRippit. Show JonnyRippit's posts

Too bad the AHL has a under 20 rule.....he's too good for Jr but not NHL ready....Has obvious skills but needs to be knocked down a peg or two.  Seems like he's too full of himself and thinks he deserves everything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

No he is frustrated with not burying his chances and helping the team.  He is playing with class.

He should have fought as well as had 20 hits, cmon Seg change your game for the peanut gallery.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonnyRippit. Show JonnyRippit's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin.:
    [QUOTE]No he is frustrated with not burying his chances and helping the team.  He is playing with class. He should have fought as well as had 20 hits, cmon Seg change your game for the peanut gallery.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Exactly...if he was ready he'd bury the  2 open nets he had tonight but hes not.  Needs seasoning.  I'd like to see 1 hit....poster boy (as are most rookies) for the pussified NHL....grow a pair...never seen 18 year olds that didnt think they could do everything and anything as much as the babies they draft now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Could of had a hat trick. Zero hits tonight though. 
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Chara had zero recorded hits tonight.  Know how many Bergeron had recorded?

Zero.

You need to learn more about hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

1 of his better games although as i have said b4 here on these posts that he just needs to be given given time to adjust to the NHL level and its good that he plays for a team like our Beloved B's who don't need to rush and push him. Let him grow and mature and the result will be there hopefully sooner rather than later. Seems like they are kinda taking the Jumbo Joe, who we will see this coming Sat. Matinee mind u, route with him. Ty's a good kid - Patience Everybody!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin. : Chara had zero recorded hits tonight.  Know how many Bergeron had recorded? Zero. You need to learn more about hockey.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

How many hits does chara or bergeron have for the season vs Seguin?

Hitting is not Seguins game? Is it a part of Bergeron's game? How about Datsyuk? Hitting and getting hit is part of nhl hockey period

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

best game for seguin in a long while...he went to the front of the net, GOT INVOLVED and played like he was not intimidated. news flash :he'll never be a physical presence, but, he needs to go to the dirty areas and get his chances-which he did last nite- good for him. i don't know if there is something to this but...maybe he felt protected last nite-so he didn't mind going to those dirty areas.  i don't think many guys were sticking up for each other like the way they were last nite- gave seggy a little more confidence? he looked much better regardless

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

The only thing thats worries me about Seguin is that he seems to play scared.  He is certainly talented enough but great players seems to have a chip on there shoulder and a killer instinct which I havent seen from him.  I agree that it will take until probably year 3 before we really know who tyler seguin is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

seguin played with alot more confidence, Maybe hes been reading these boards lol, the whole team actually showed what they had 2 years ago. I was really impressed with ferrence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Seguin played better last nite because he was on the wing with the same players and had some sense of how they play. He's not a battler partly because he gives away 20 or 30 lbs of muscle to all opponents. Just ask any 18/19 year old how it feels to play against older and more solid men, usually you just bounce off. Caron is an exception.Seguin will continue to play well if he is playing with the same linemates game in and game out. Julien and Ward are not the best coaches for developing a skilled , younger player.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yaz please stop it Do you think Sinden yelled at Nifty to hit more ?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

He'll get better with time. It doesn't help to expect huge things from an 18 year old, especially when he's in a VERY unbalanced system (HEAVILY defensive), which is something new to him. If he were on a team like the Oilers, with not as much talent, he'd probly put up close to the numbers Hall is right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Same moron fans......Seguin doesn't hit....Kessel didn't hit....Rick Middleton never hit anybody. Jean Ratelle never hit anybody. Wayne Gretzky never hit anybody. Bruins still looking for the same idiot players and wondering why they have never got a sniff of a Cup in 40 years. Amazing. Right now I would say Seguin will be gone in two years ala Kessel. He basically has great speed and skill. If they don't let him play that way he is useless. Take a look at Wheeler. He used to be good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]Best game for him in a while, had many opportunities, plus was seen throughout the game when he got icetime, which was not very much 6:49, for the way he played. Played less than Pail who was gone for half the game. Cj disciplined him for goal, on bad linechange, not his fault, as Brick said he steered him to the outside, nothing should have come of it but the other forwards were just coming on the ice, so not there to pick up the trailer. He didn`t just play on the peripheral and he skated, good on him.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Nice analysis, omg the posters on here forget what they were doing a 19.  He is learning the pro game.  Some take longer, some catch on after adjustment, and some don't make it.  Those are the facts.  For this unskilled observer Seguin is the real deal.  He shot on a dime last night after a rather quick feed.  
    IMO the best is to come.  Be patient. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Two things: First, Isla's bang on - kid just turned 19 and he's living on his own with the cash in his pocket to do a damage to his body and mind that my 19 yr old self could only dream of.  Living on his own.  No billet.  No renting another player's basement.  That anyone would let him do that - team, agent, parents - speaks to the confidence this kid instills in those around him.  Makes me think he'll be fine.

Second thing: Last year this board was filled with versions of this conversation - "CJ's system stifles the offense, that's why they aren't scoring!  // Last year they were the second highest scoring team in the league and I'm pretty sure CJ was the coach!"  This year, it's Seguin is being punished for being an offensive player and the system is too defense oriented.  Folks, the Bruins are 6th in goals for and second in 5 on 5 goals - you know, goals scored when the "system" is in effect, not special teams.  They've scored more goals and the Stamkos led Lightning, the Crosby-led Penguins, and the Ovi-led Capitals, and they've scored 26 more even-strength goals than the Thornton/Heatley/Marleau led Sharks and 15 more total.

I mean, yeah, they're also the top defensive club.  I guess that means they should loosen up and get those extra few goals to be the top scoring club.