Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

Seguin

I think everyone knows that Seguin is quite suspect defensively and hes very young and raw, this team needs him to play everyday here are my reasons. Obvious reason his shootout capabilities are the best on the team, that may be very important coming down to the end of the season. 4 on 4, the B's are the only team in the NHL without a 4 on 4 goal, I know Julien doesn't utilize 19 in this role but with his speed and offensive skills more open ice for him would definately create offensive chances this includes overtime too, Paille and Kelly might not give up a goal in overtime but hey are certainly not going to score one. Experience.... I cant say Seguin is he next guy to wear the "C" but letting him play down the stretch everynight will do him a lot of good, Im not saying put him on the ice in the last 5 minutes while the B's have a 1 goal lead but this kid needs to play, he has 10 goals how many more would he have this year if he got to play more?? I think its time to take off 19's training wheels and let him go!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Seguin

Agreed--- play him in 4 on 4 situations with Chara and Kampfer on D.  Put him on the second PP unit.  Tonight is the perfect opportunity to play with Bergeron and Peverly with Marchand suspended.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I agree with both posts, Second Power Play Unit and 4 on 4 , the Bruins are aren't doing well in either situation so let the kid show what he's got. He's got it in the shootout.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

I haven't understood why he isn't getting a shot on the PP. I know the coach thinks he still needs to learn the defense....blah blah blah but doesn't being on the PP relieve that anyway. Give the kid a shot to gt creative offensively. Might improve his confidence as well as overall play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5467b85fd0377c5691baba71356b2e1d&plckUserId=5467b85fd0377c5691baba71356b2e1d">
    First: 2/23/2010
    Last: 3/17/2011
    I haven't understood why he isn't getting a shot on the PP. I know the coach thinks he still needs to learn the defense....blah blah blah but doesn't being on the PP relieve that anyway.

You think with all his coaching experience he could figure that out?  It floors me how bass ackwards his thinking is!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Agreed on all posts. The offensive upside is too much to ignore, but I think CJ has him playing so scared right now I'm not sure if we'll see that upside. he was better in october than he is now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Agree.  I don't mind Seguins limited ice time or 4th line duty.  But put him on the PP and/or 4 on 4's where he can use the open space to showcase his skill already!!!  What the F is Recchi doing out there every time they have a 4 on 4?  No wonder they haven't scored a 4 on 4 goal this season when CJ is continually throwing the slowest player on the team out there in a situation that caters to speed and skilled players. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from daPope. Show daPope's posts

The reason Elmer isn't playing Sequin is obvious.  He doesn't have a clue...Fudd not Sequin. 
    I suppose the kid could be hurt, and no one is saying anything about it...that is a typical Bruin's ploy, but if not he should be getting a loose leash and plenty of ice time. 
    How many times has this team had a good break into the opponent's zone only to stop and go for a line change after 25 seconds on the ice.  Fudd must go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Maybe with Marchand out Claude should put Seguin with Bergy and Peverley and see how that works out. Thats lots of speed and skill, I like they way Peverley drove to the net the other night and we need to see more of that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Sounds all too familiar with me.Remember #81.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

BOOM!!!!  Seguin with a sick wrister less than two minutes in for a goal in the oppisite top corner

All he needs is chances, and he will bury them.  That's why you keep playing him

Goals!!!!  Damnit....GOALS!!!

Sections
Shortcuts