Seguin???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Seguin???

I heard he is not playing tonight?  Why not insert some speed against a smaller team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Seguin???

because it makes sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

what did you expect? i actually agree with this decision though, no sense throwing him in there if he isn't going to win puck battles, thats what wins playoff series

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

CJ is just trying to put out the lineup he thinks has the best chance to win. I am fine with that. It is his choice. That said, he will be judged accordingly on the results of his decisions.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

He can't be any worse then Ryder! He may even pass the puck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin???:
    [QUOTE]He can't be any worse then Ryder! He may even pass the puck.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

To be fair to Ryder, he has been trying to pass but is so godawful at it he just gives it away. Now I know why he rarely passes....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin???:
    [QUOTE]what did you expect? i actually agree with this decision though, no sense throwing him in there if he isn't going to win puck battles, thats what wins playoff series
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

omg please stop watching hockey now. You don't know a thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Seguin???:
    [QUOTE]I heard he is not playing tonight?  Why not insert some speed against a smaller team?
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

If they pit him in and let him play his game,and not Julian's game than yes put him in,probally better off to save him for next season,Julian got him so screwed up he doesnt no what to do anymore,let the new coach get him his confidence back,or he will be gone just like Kessel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I would have put him in.  Can't do any worse than the invisible man, Chris Kelly.

Sections
Shortcuts