Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Seguin

Hey Tyler get your mind of miss November and start playing some hockey

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Seguin

He's been mostly invisible. He needs to get involved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I had a feeling this would happen and thats why i never picked him first in my pool.  I think its a matter of getting some playoff confidence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Was he dressed??
    But he isn't the only no show.
    Zero goals from the top six forwards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

No "I" in team.  They all need to ratchet it up like Canadienfan says.  No sense singling out players at this point in the season.  They're in it together just as it should be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hey....It's not JUST Seguin...The team offence is playing safe. There break out passes aren't clicking and the Caps are playing tight defence....The whole team needs to move the puck up....We will be okay

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

I still think the Bruins will win this series and they haven't played there best game yet. Many times teams relax on the road and noe the Caps will feel the pressure. Also TT is solid in net.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin:
    Hey....It's not JUST Seguin...The team offence is playing safe. There break out passes aren't clicking and the Caps are playing tight defence....The whole team needs to move the puck up....We will be okay
    Posted by Stuke50

Thank you Stuke !
    Where are Peverley, Marchand, Krejci ?  Add Seguin and Lucic and that's almost half your forwards that haven't had any impact.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Same could be said about the other players not on the 3rd line, sadly..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Well I guess Bergeron and Marchand have been okay.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

Bench him for Caron and swap the latter with Pevs. Top 2 lines need a wake up call.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Krejci, Seguin, Peverley, Lucic have been invisible.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

It's frusturating because Washington is a terrible team defensively yet the Bruins are making them look good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

It's frusturating because Washington is a terrible team defensively yet the Bruins are making them look good.
    Posted by Bisson1

not true. They've been much better on defense since Hunter got there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin : not true. They've been much better on defense since Hunter got there.
    Posted by Olsonic

Because Bruins aren't forchecking and cycling the puck,to get them running around,it's basically go down get one shot,than back it goes the other way. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Well I guess Bergeron and Marchand have been okay.
    Posted by Bisson1

Marchand has not been okay.  He has mishandled so many pucks it is not funny and yesterday how many times was he down on his a....  ss!?  If he keeps pucks alive and makes good passes that line will start to score.  Bergeron has been great, Tyler has not been good enough or involved enough and Marchand has been no where close to the player he was in last year's play-offs.  He may be playing hard but he needs to manage the puck better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Bench him for Caron and swap the latter with Pevs. Top 2 lines need a wake up call.
    Posted by Karl-Hungus

Bench one of your veterans who isn't doing his job before you bench Seguin!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Our best need to be our best.

Sections
Shortcuts