Seguin's Coming

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Seguin's Coming

Yeah...problem Seguin will have in assuming the lead in scoring is that he plays with two guys who are a) already ahead of him and b) even hotter than he is.  Bergeron has 13 points in his last 10 games, 11 in his past 7.  Marchand is 11 points in his last 10 games, 9 in his last 7.  Seguin is 11 points in his last 11 games, and he was without a point in only 3 of those games.  The whole line is clicking, but right now, the chemistry between Bergeron and Marchand is a thing of beauty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Yeah...problem Seguin will have in assuming the lead in scoring is that he plays with two guys who are a) already ahead of him and b) even hotter than he is.  Bergeron has 13 points in his last 10 games, 11 in his past 7.  Marchand is 11 points in his last 10 games, 9 in his last 7.  Seguin is 11 points in his last 11 games, and he was without a point in only 3 of those games.  The whole line is clicking, but right now, the chemistry between Bergeron and Marchand is a thing of beauty.

Nice problem to have if you are CJ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No doubt.  I don't think he cares who wins the team scoring race.  If the winner is this close to a point/game, I don't think he'd give a rat's if Paille won the title.  Or Campbell.  Or Bourque, or McQuaid....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

No doubt.  I don't think he cares who wins the team scoring race.  If the winner is this close to a point/game, I don't think he'd give a rat's if Paille won the title.  Or Campbell.  Or Bourque, or McQuaid....

lol.....that said, I am sure CJ is secretly cheering for ST.

Sections
Shortcuts