Seguin's first NHL fight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Seguin's first NHL fight

Will there be one?  I can't picture any scenario at all where TS drops his gloves, but it's got to happen sooner or later, right?  Certainly no one is going to go after him (putting your life on the line there), so he's going to have to be the agressor.

Will TS have a throwdown this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Seguin's first NHL fight

I said the same thing about Crosby but he ended up dropping the mitts, so I guess it's possible for TS to do the same.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVcBEhI7OU

Doopid move if he did decide too, Tyler's not as dumb as Hall who ended his season when he decided to throw em but wrenched his knee instead. There's an MMA fight on pretty much every Saturday to fulfil fighting needs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Against the Canes, Skinner!  Montreal, Eller! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Somehow I can't see it happening on the horizon.  He strikes me as more of a Zetterberg type in terms of how he plays but also how opponents view him.  Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Havlat, Gaborik, Vanek, Cammalleri, Krejci and Seguin are high-skill guys who don't need to scrap yet do damage all the same.  There seems to be a healthy respect for these types of players.  I dunno.  I can't explain it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I wouldn't be happy seeing him fight...Stopping on the puck occasionally would do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

rather have him drop some goals on the opponent. they have like 20 other guys to do that stuff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Against the CanYucks Dale Wussie. It won't fight Thornton.  After Horton, Tyler is 2nd in line

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Kessel went.  Anyone might go.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Not high on the list of things I'd like to see but hopefully he'd do better than Alexander Semin did in his 1st fight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

It will probably happen one day...out of one of those scrums that happen after a dirty or cheap hit when everyone grabs someone and it is spontaneous.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

How epic would a Seguin/Kessel fight be?

Jack Edwards would have a stroke

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

Good one Swe that would be the only player i would want to see him fight that would be perfect.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Alexander Semin would be the only player I'd want Seguin to battle with.

I agree with stan.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/56289

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

The kid is strong, so all he needs is some lessons from Thornton.

He would smoke Kessel in a tussle

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Didn't he train at Thornton's boxing gym this summer? I thought I remembered someone saying that. It was a long time ago, and I don't remember the context, so it may have been sarcastic. If I remember correctly and there was no sarcasm involved, then he'll rumble at some point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Thornton in practice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KCMDux88. Show KCMDux88's posts

It'll happen some day.  Probably not until he's a few years older and bigger/stronger.  I bet he has a couple of Gordie Howe's before he retires.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Does he have any outstanding feuds like Horton does with Phaneuf?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

No he will not fight and for their is no reason with other players in our line up that will always and will protect one another. List of fighters on our roster is:

Lucic Thornton Campbell Horton Mcquaid Chara ( if need be) and Boychuk are the glove droppers.

Poulit, Ference Marchand are the weasels (in a positive way)

Bergy Krejci Seguin Peverly Kelly Paille no need to fight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin's first NHL fight:
    Alexander Semin would be the only player I'd want Seguin to battle with. I agree with stan. http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/56289
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin's first NHL fight:
    Alexander Semin would be the only player I'd want Seguin to battle with. I agree with stan. http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/56289
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Thank you for this! if my spelling is bad its bcause im still laughin.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

tuukka, segzy, and benoit 'pooh bear' pouliot are the last 3 bruins who have not dropped the gloves (i'm not counting hamill).  fighting is a right of passage for this team.  heck, even corvo got into his first fight this year. 

tuukka - he'll have to wait for a line brawl, but you know he'll be the one crossing the redline first.

segzy - wouldn't mind seeing it.  kid is getting strong.  i hope thronton, looch, and or quaider is sparring with him.

pooh bear - needs to happen soon.  i'd like to see him pop miracle max a few times tonight.    

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

I bet he drops them for the first time next year when he's a bit more filled out... most likely if someone does something to Bergeron. He won't, and shouldn't, make a habit of it. He doesn't have the body type for it. Leave that to power forwards (Lucic, Hoton, Iginla, Ryan, Getzlaf, etc)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

someone will pizz him off enough at some point, so yeah.

Sections
Shortcuts