"Seguin's Got To Become More Of A Professional" - Peter Chiarelli

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re:

I'm glad they didn't trade him. Sure he's a number two overall pick with a ton of skill, but he is only 21 years old. Lets have some patience. He still has 15+ years left in the league and all ready came close to putting up 30 goals in the regular season. Based on what I've seen in the regular season and the playoffs he's really improved his defensive game, and he does seem to give each game all of his effort. He had many chances but couldn't finish, hopefully that will change in the future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re:

For those of you who wonder what Seguin's teammates think of his level of commitment.....

Patrice Bergeron is becoming just as much the vocal leader as the lead-by-example type for the Bruins, something which is obvious by his measured comments directed toward Tyler Seguin during his season-ending meeting with the media on Tuesday.

“I think Tyler [Seguin] is a young guy still," Bergeron said. "He’s got a lot to learn, but at the same time he’s improved. When you’re learning like that, it’s going to happen. You need to make sure you learn from it though, and find a way to get better. That's the main thing with him. I think it’s just about finding ways to battle through it, and finding ways to build some character out of it. He’s a terrific player, terrific person. It’s just sometimes you need to have some lows to get back up and feel better and play better.

“I thought he was really good the way that he helped us. He found a way, even though he wasn’t scoring as much as he would have liked to. He was still battling hard and doing things – little details that you don't always see on the score sheet. But that goes a long way that wasn't going unnoticed from us as players and as teammates. He’s a terrific young player so he’s going to learn.”

The words were fair and accurate from Bergeron.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re:

Was it really a good idea to put this in the papers and then trade Tyler?

I would think that it would hurt his trade value, no?

Sections
Shortcuts