SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON

Thx for the update Duinne...

In Response to Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON:
    In Response to SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : Just FYI, Seguin is at camp, but is not participating in on-ice drills. I was at camp today and didn't see him, but he was at their post-workout cooking class, per tweets from Bish, and also participated in yesterday's paintball outing.   "They just wanted me here to talk to the guys because I was kind of around their age, around the closest to their age, and just hang out with them and go through what they’re doing," said Seguin, the Bruins top pick in 2010 (second overall) who has a rookie posted a 11-11-22 line in 74 games for the Black & Gold. ".... [The Bruins wanted] to show that the Boston Bruins organization really is a big family and we’re definitely in winning spirits. And I wanted to show them the ropes," he said. http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=568962 I'm sure he's working out, just as all of his teammates are, but he's not doing anything above and beyond. Nor should he be. The Bruins players would naturally take a few weeks off to let their bodies rest and heal after a brutal playoff run, but you can be very certain that they're not going to be celebrating until the start of training camp.
    Posted by duinne

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : Duinne, a belated congrats on your favourite team winning the Cup. I'm glad we were all finally able to witness something that in hindsight, was almost magical. Hope your summer continues to bring happiness, Cheers.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Thanks very much, that's very kind. Backatcha. :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : You can gather all of your hockey friends and I'll bring a few guys from here, and I would bet $100 to $1 that your gang wouldn't or understand 1/100th of mine. Your team:  You, four friends My team:  Me, Shupe, Dez, SanDog, Fletcher
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

BS, why am I not on this list? Who else will talk about pests and goons and how great they are!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : Just FYI, Seguin is at camp, but is not participating in on-ice drills. I was at camp today and didn't see him, but he was at their post-workout cooking class, per tweets from Bish, and also participated in yesterday's paintball outing.   "They just wanted me here to talk to the guys because I was kind of around their age, around the closest to their age, and just hang out with them and go through what they’re doing," said Seguin, the Bruins top pick in 2010 (second overall) who has a rookie posted a 11-11-22 line in 74 games for the Black & Gold. ".... [The Bruins wanted] to show that the Boston Bruins organization really is a big family and we’re definitely in winning spirits. And I wanted to show them the ropes," he said. http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=568962 I'm sure he's working out, just as all of his teammates are, but he's not doing anything above and beyond. Nor should he be. The Bruins players would naturally take a few weeks off to let their bodies rest and heal after a brutal playoff run, but you can be very certain that they're not going to be celebrating until the start of training camp.
    Posted by duinne

Welcome back!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Gee, you guys are a little sensitive. Jump all over me because I have an opinion, and a correct one at that? What did I say that was bad about Seguin? Nothing. I like the kid a lot, and stuck by him all year when he wasn't producing like all you guys hyped him up to do. People here ripped apart an 19 year old kid because he didn't score 30 goals this year. only because he was a part of a Cup winning team did he get any slack from you guys. But I believed in him all year, adn will continue too. The reason i said he has to bust his balls is because fans will be all over him this year if he doesn;t produce big points again this coming season. So be a bunch of hypocrites, i don't care. i'll make my accurate comments, and continue seeing you guys post crap. Thats the one reason i was always hesitant to start posting here, because what i've read here over the years is a bunch of fair-weather, extremely sensitive commenters. probably the reason i won't continue to post here, and get a bunch of un-educated responses. I can't wait to ripped by all you know-it-alls for this comment though. Should be entertaining.
    Posted by carbonribs

We'll miss you! Cry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : You can gather all of your hockey friends and I'll bring a few guys from here, and I would bet $100 to $1 that your gang wouldn't or understand 1/100th of mine. Your team:  You, four friends My team:  Me, Shupe, Dez, SanDog, Fletcher
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Cool... can I draft Kennedy, Wheatskins, BadHab, and LRH then?

There's a lot of posters on here who understand the game, far more than the ten we've mentioned, with a lot of us having experiences in VASTLY different aspects of the game and/or fan bases even. Kennedy kicks all our butts on Hab knowledge (and isn't a jerk), NAS and Dez know their history, Wheats and SanDog know the minors, I know the women's game, Kelvanna seems to be  good judge of keepers etc. Seems like this poster doesn't listen to any of them, and just reads the trolls or the neophytes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : Thanks very much, that's very kind. Backatcha. :-)
    Posted by duinne

duinne - have not seen you in a while, welcome back!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : duinne - have not seen you in a while, welcome back!!
    Posted by BadHabitude

Seems like duinne's return is being welcomed by many posters. And rightfully so . She still is one of the best reads on this board. I echo your post .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Posted by Not-A-Shot

Flagpole 3pm! FIght fight fight!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUIN'S OFF-SEASON : Cool... can I draft Kennedy, Wheatskins, BadHab, and LRH then? There's a lot of posters on here who understand the game, far more than the ten we've mentioned, with a lot of us having experiences in VASTLY different aspects of the game and/or fan bases even. Kennedy kicks all our butts on Hab knowledge (and isn't a jerk), NAS and Dez know their history, Wheats and SanDog know the minors, I know the women's game, Kelvanna seems to be  good judge of keepers etc. Seems like this poster doesn't listen to any of them, and just reads the trolls or the neophytes.
    Posted by red75

how 'bout that?  Ironic LRH the leafs fan gets picked last in the all star selection?  Does he get 20 grand for his fave charity (hopefully that's me) and a Honda hybred?

Sections
Shortcuts