Seguin's success not a shock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyCrockett. Show TommyCrockett's posts

Seguin's success not a shock

I'm not really sure why everyone is so shocked over Tyler's success in the previous 2 playoff games...The knock on the kid has never been his offensive ability...he just lacked defensive responsibity....but lets behonest..he's scored two of the prettiest goals the Bruins have scored all season...I think his play , and his speed is gonna make some more space for the rest of the B's...Tampa's d is not gonna be able to pinch as much....Now we just need the rest of the B's to take it to the same level that the Kid has taken it...looks great on Tyler....

Please Claude...don't stifle the kid and treat him the way you treated Kessel...

Go Bruins....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Seguin's success not a shock

Seguin has been the best kept Bruin secret in these playoffs and has earned his spot without question. Bergie will be back and we will have another weapon to throw at the Bolts. I like our chances. 

GO BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I don't really trust Claud Julien anymore. It seems that he hates Seguin and if he goes on a goal drought for a game or two, he will bench him again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I guess my secret weapon thesis is finally coming to fruition.

No one should be shocked by his offensive game but I was pleasantly surprised that he showed a solid overall game and really think the kid gets it now (the two way play that is and how it will create offensive opportunities).

And enough with this idea that Claude is stifling the kid. It's called development and the Bs have developed a lot of good players - Bergeron, Krejic, Lucic, Marchand, & now Seguin. Kessel would have been fine if the kid put in the effort, he just never put it in. Kessel was, and still is, a child.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He is going to face some heat tonight as TB tries to adjust to him. Interesting to see how he responds. At leat if TB is focusing on him then it should open up some room for others...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

its a shock that it did not happen earlier

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin's success not a shock:
    [QUOTE]He is going to face some heat tonight as TB tries to adjust to him. Interesting to see how he responds. At leat if TB is focusing on him then it should open up some room for others...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

True this. Good point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin's success not a shock:
    [QUOTE]He is going to face some heat tonight as TB tries to adjust to him. Interesting to see how he responds. At leat if TB is focusing on him then it should open up some room for others...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

If true, agreed, this opens up space for the Krejci and Bergeron lines. Seguin's value may be greater than his point total in the next few games -- he's a sick decoy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

the problem was seguin wasn't just his defense, but it was his battle....hes hitting, hes battling, and hes winning

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Don't get me wrong. I like the kids game and am sure he's going to be a star.

But I think we're putting too much into thinking that just because he had one phenomenal game, that he'll be able to repeat that performance every game for the remainder of the playoffs.  It's just not gonna happen, especially since the Bolts are going to be focusing on him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyCrockett. Show TommyCrockett's posts

I agree with most of the comments... Tyler's Offense was not a question....and being a healthy scratch has obviously motivated him....and I in now way expect him to carry this team to the Cup finals....but his speed , if used properly will make more room for other players and the other lines...Even Ryder seems to have more jump ....Now just need the entire team to play with the same enthusiasm and intensity..and if they can do it for 60 minutes...they could be dominating....

p.s....Maybe the B's should play Rask for the first 2 minutes of each game....come on Timmy...