SEGUN!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: SEGUN!!!!

Julien actually deserves credit for this kid. He got him ready for the playoff and thant was his job

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

AMAZING... even my wife gave his first goal a, "wow!"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Great tonight. He will compliment Bergeron well when he returns. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. There's no way he sits when Bergeron gets back, and if Bergeron can return and play close to how he's played so far in the playoffs, then I really like the B's chances.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Star born?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]Suck on that KPD!!!!  Felger talked to KPD Seguin playing in an interview before the series and KPD went on a 5 minute rant about how Seguin wont be any kind of upgrade to what they have in there and how he belongs in the press box.  Somethign about a hood ornament and other nonsense, ect...
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

the kids exposes kpd for the fraud that he is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

great game for the "kid"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]I'll bet it's Paille.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

I pray you are wrong.  It has to be Thornton.  Although Paille has rock hands, he can kill penalties.  What can Thornton do (besides fight)?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

at the end of the 2nd period... seguin had 4 points in 8:34 of ice time.. 

I don't feel like wasting time writing about Claude..

But FFS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Great game for Seguin.  Yes, KPD did say something about a hood ornament.  He went on with Felger to speak of Seguin's defensive lapses.  Yet, did I see Tyler at the end of the game?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]Suck on that KPD!!!!  Felger talked to KPD Seguin playing in an interview before the series and KPD went on a 5 minute rant about how Seguin wont be any kind of upgrade to what they have in there and how he belongs in the press box.  Somethign about a hood ornament and other nonsense, ect...
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

Dupont's question to Seguin in the post game presser was "Some people might ask, where was this in October or January or February?"

.......someone's trying to cover their a__

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]the kid just became the thirteenth player in history to record 4 points in one period of a playoff game and the first since 2001....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Only the second rookie to ever do it. First was Trevor Linden, 1989, 1st round though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He is the key for the rest of the way. He is fresh and full of motiviation thanks to CJ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

On a couple of his goals his speed has made TB D look like oak trees as he blows past them.  That one threat is something the Bruins, in general, do not have in abundance and he provides it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

KDP is a hood ornament and a Dodge Dart when it comes writing and commenting about the Bruins.   His lack of knowledge and lack of work that he actually does towards writing anything in general is visible in everything that he does.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]On a couple of his goals his speed has made TB D look like oak trees as he blows past them.  That one threat is something the Bruins, in general, do not have in abundance and he provides it.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    RHO, I can only imagine the talk in Toronto now that Seguin seems to have officially arrived. That's what I'm talking about! Go Bruins!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Guys, Seguin caught TB off guard.  Lets hope Tyler can play like this when he is being checked hard.  Imagine how good the B's re with Savard and Bergeron in the lineup.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

while Taylor Hall is playing ping pong in his basement ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The game and Seguin's performance was epic.  The stuff of legends.  For those saying Cj should have givin' him more time earlier, that's silly he wasn't this kind of player earlier.  He was flawed.  But he has learned, watched, practiced... and gotten a little older and mature.  Also, it wasn't just Cj, but Pc, Cam and the whole organization that was deciding how to deal with the prize prospect.  But this was the kind of game that makes it worth being a Bruins fan.  Whoo!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The game and Seguin's performance was epic.  The stuff of legends.  For those saying Cj should have givin' him more time earlier, that's silly he wasn't this kind of player earlier.  He was flawed.  But he has learned, watched, practiced... and gotten a little older and mature.  Also, it wasn't just Cj, but Pc, Cam and the whole organization that was deciding how to deal with the prize prospect.  But this was the kind of game that makes it worth being a Bruins fan.  Whoo!
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    First teenager since Trevor Linden in 1989 to have a 4 point night in the playoffs. It's official- Kessel's replacement has arrived.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!! : RHO, I can only imagine the talk in Toronto now that Seguin seems to have officially arrived. That's what I'm talking about! Go Bruins!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez - You can bet the word will be split between the Leaf faithful who will decry everything Seguin does with a posture of "We have Kessell" to those usually heard when the Leafs were on the skids and their screams of "Way to go, Burke!  You paid too much!" 

Yes, it's only one game but an important playoff game.  But if tonight is the unveiling of what's to come from Seguin, to those who were rightly stating that the Leafs gained the more immediate return on the deal due to Kessel's already established career, perhaps that gap has closed just a little and with time will continue to close.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!! : dez - You can bet the word will be split between the Leaf faithful who will decry everything Seguin does with a posture of "We have Kessell" to those usually heard when the Leafs were on the skids and their screams of "Way to go, Burke!  You paid too much!"  Yes, it's only one game but an important playoff game.  But if tonight is the unveiling of what's to come from Seguin, to those who were rightly stating that the Leafs gained the more immediate return on the deal due to Kessel's already established career, perhaps that gap has closed just a little and with time will continue to close.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    He closed a good chunk of the gap in playoff points in just 2 games.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joseph_K. Show Joseph_K's posts

Seguin

I doubt any player in NHL history has recorded more points per minute of ice time in NHL playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Seguin

In Response to Seguin:
    [QUOTE]I doubt any player in NHL history has recorded more points per minute of ice time in NHL playoffs.
    Posted by inflightreader[/QUOTE]

good point, 1 point/4minutes is pretty impressive.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!!:[QUOTE]at the end of the 2nd period... seguin had 4 points in 8:34 of ice time..  I don't feel like wasting time writing about Claude.. But FFSPosted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

No need to translate and oh is it so sweet to see Julien look so bad!

Sections
Shortcuts