SEGUN!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

SEGUN!!!!

2 1on1 goals in 2 games...This kid is for real.  I hope that CJ wakes up now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: SEGUN!!!!

In Response to SEGUN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]2 1on1 goals in 2 games...This kid is for real.  I hope that CJ wakes up now.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's a question of waking up. I think Seguin needed to sit early in the playoffs to see what playoff hockey was like. Now he's being eased into it and making an impact.

If Bergeron comes back in the next game or two, I think it's Seguin needs to stay active.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

anyone else think the kid's earned some pp time?....

and on the first unit, that is....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

WOW!!! Awesome stuff by the kid. Beauty 2nd goal!

BRUINS continue to dominate. This one isn't over yet. Will Seguin get the trick?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

WOW.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I think maybe sitting out the spell has worked wonders. The kid's hungry to prove he deserves to play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Pretty bad we all been saying play the kid more but the coach held him back. Looks like seguin is telling claude a big F U for not giving him more of a chance before.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Pretty bad we all been saying play the kid more but the coach held him back. Looks like seguin is telling claude a big F U for not giving him more of a chance before.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

The goodnews; I think we count on Tyler playing the rest of the way........baring injury. Let's hope the fire that has been lit......stays lit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

who sits for this kid in game 3?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Add an assist to the total. This kid is a force tonight!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

This kid is ON FIRE!! Another assist!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

2 periods, 2 gls, 2 assts. I cant wait for the 3rd. If this kid sits again after this display I will personally flatten Claude Juliens tires. Incredible.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

NEVER TO BE BENCHED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SEGUIN GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I'll add In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]WOW.....
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    I'll add a double WOW !!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]who sits for this kid in game 3?
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

Thornton....when Patrice comes back this team will be unstoppable....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Kids gonna be a star, we've been saying all year that he's only guy on the roster with offensive skill anywhere near someone like savvy.  He's putting up a big middle finger to chia, clod, and cam right now.  Without him where's this game right now? 

He really should be playing with bergy and marchand for game 3, send rex down hes been awful.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

He is freakin fast!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

he's going to have agreat career!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

6 points in 2 games .............A star is borned

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Suck on that KPD!!!!  Felger talked to KPD Seguin playing in an interview before the series and KPD went on a 5 minute rant about how Seguin wont be any kind of upgrade to what they have in there and how he belongs in the press box.  Somethign about a hood ornament and other nonsense, ect...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the kid just became the thirteenth player in history to record 4 points in one period of a playoff game and the first since 2001....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

BYe bye Clod.

Take your safe, defensive, rookie killing "scheme" elsewhere. Seguin is making him look totally inept. If not for an injury, he NEVER gets on the ice in these playoffs. The thought of that is staggering. This team has too much talent for this bum coach, he doesn't know what to do with offensively skilled players.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Sad us fans been saying play seguin for how long?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]Suck on that KPD!!!!  Felger talked to KPD Seguin playing in an interview before the series and KPD went on a 5 minute rant about how Seguin wont be any kind of upgrade to what they have in there and how he belongs in the press box.  Somethign about a hood ornament and other nonsense, ect...
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

KPD may have been wrong if he said that, but I don't blame him for saying it. Seguin hit the rookie wall and needed to sit for awhile like he did. I think it was the best thing for him and is why he's making such an impact now.