SEGUN!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: SEGUN!!!!

In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!!:
    I guess the second coming of "Scotty Bowman", Guy Boucher , wasn't prepared or couldn't make a "in game adjustment" to counter our baby boy. How did he get that scar anyway ? Dueling !
    Posted by Sistersledge

Wounded while stealing the 1-3-1 secret from its underground lair....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

I loved to see the chemistry that Seguin had with Ryder.  Maybe Seguin's play will lift Ryder to a new level and get him his opportunities.  Seguin maturing and blossoming into a star in front of our eyes is GREAT, but if he can also raise Ryder's game in the process that line will be unstoppable matching up against other 3rd lines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I loved to see the chemistry that Seguin had with Ryder.  Maybe Seguin's play will lift Ryder to a new level and get him his opportunities.  Seguin maturing and blossoming into a star in front of our eyes is GREAT, but if he can also raise Ryder's game in the process that line will be unstoppable matching up against other 3rd lines.
    Posted by mb30

I want to go on record right now.  I believe we will get a good stretch out of Ryder.  Unlike his 2 goal game 4 against Montreal he was all over the ice last night.  He was an animal.  I am going on record here, partially because I don't have much to base my faith on.  Right now it is just a feeling, but I think he remains near the top of his game for at least the rest of this series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from montana1027. Show montana1027's posts

Re: The Kid...

yes he needs to play more and get the other players - going - anybody noticed
    Kaberlame 2 assists? seguin has a way to iprove others play level.
    Keep it up and is Thiorthon I am afraid who is seating - though it would be Paielle but he is to valuable on the PK unit - he killed 35 seconds on his own on a pp.
    Go Bruns....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: SEGUN!!!! : I want to go on record right now.  I believe we will get a good stretch out of Ryder.  Unlike his 2 goal game 4 against Montreal he was all over the ice last night.  He was an animal.  I am going on record here, partially because I don't have much to base my faith on.  Right now it is just a feeling, but I think he remains near the top of his game for at least the rest of this series.
    Posted by RickyHussle

I think it's important to Ryder that he stays ahead of Tyler in the goalscoring department considering he's played in 13 games to Seguin's 2gp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

a little friendly competition can't hurt a thing. i think the retro coat award, is also some crazy factor. they all want to wear the coat!! hideous as it may be!!! i hope TT is wearing it after game 3. or better yet bergy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

a little friendly competition can't hurt a thing. i think the retro coat award, is also some crazy factor. they all want to wear the coat!! hideous as it may be!!! i hope TT is wearing it after game 3. or better yet bergy!
    Posted by adkbeesfan

One-upping your linemate is always good motivation that helps the whole team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to SEGUN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]2 1on1 goals in 2 games...This kid is for real.  I hope that CJ wakes up now.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE

I admit it, was definitely wrong thinking you can't throw a 19 year old out there against the Lightning.  I had no idea he skates like that and can shoot the puck that well.  He only got 9 minutes of ice time in last night's game (I think) with 2 goals and two assists and if that's the case he needs to get a lot more time.  I'd make sure he was out there on the power play too. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjanastacio. Show pjanastacio's posts

who sits for this kid in game 3?
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08

Thornton

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IAnother Canadian KId!!!!!!  n Response to Re: SEGUN!!!!:
    anyone else think the kid's earned some pp time?.... and on the first unit, that is....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Sections
Shortcuts