Seidenberg penalty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Seidenberg penalty

What a stupid penalty he took!  Just can't be stupid like that. Having said that, I like the way the B's are playing and thinking they're gonna win this one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Seidenberg penalty

Yeah down one man you have to be careful with your stick!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i cant watch im at work... how the game going? what was the penalty?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Can you believe they called Goal tender interference on Bergeron?  His shirt barely brushed him.... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

That was such a weak call.  I hate when the refs are trying to be the stars!  Already Bs PP sucks.  If they can't try for 2 minutes on top of it!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Ok I forgive him now....he made up for it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg penalty:
    Can you believe they called Goal tender interference on Bergeron?  His shirt barely brushed him.... 
    Posted by mattbs

That's the one exception to the penalties called on the B's tonight.........the rest the B's deserved.

Both MTL goals scored on the PP as a result. B's know they can't afford to let MTL go on the PP.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg penalty:
    In Response to Re: Seidenberg penalty : That's the one exception to the penalties called on the B's tonight.........the rest the B's deserved. Both MTL goals scored on the PP as a result. B's know they can't afford to let MTL go on the PP.
    Posted by 4everbruins
    \

Both were 5 on 3 power plays!!!  Absolutely rubbish by the referees.  They are Canadians refs and they really suck.  They have pulled this crap for years and gotten away with it.  The Canadian fans are mentally challenged and can't come up with anything better than chanting Thomas Thomas when he's been keeping the Bruins in the game.  Is it any wonder the Russains refer to them as beeylats (idiots)?  Lol. 

Sections
Shortcuts