Seidenberg puts the hammer down!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Seidenberg puts the hammer down!

That was awesome so cool Dennis pounded Armstrong and the takedown!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down!

You don't want to make the Germans angry.

In all seriousness, he's such an undervalued player. Boston wins on the backs of guys like Seids, Ference, Bergeron and Kelly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Seidenberg puts the hammer down!:
    That was awesome so cool Dennis pounded Amrstrong and the takedown!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Armstrong looked hurt after the fight too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Wow, saw that on the stream, thought maybe Fluto got it wrong.....

Das Blitskrieg on Colby   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What the ...  why no shots of Armstrong after that fight?  He looked like he was bleeding profusely.  I can understand if they don't want to show the guy bleeding, but at least tell us the guy is hurt - or not.

Did he get knocked out of the game after that fight?  I don't think I saw him after that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Did you guys also see McQuaid ready to get at Armstrong like a mad dog?  Better he takes on Seidenberg and still has #44's fists pounding down his coco.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Crazy -- Armstrong wants nothing of Lucic during the faceoff then finds himself face to face with McQuaid after the Seidenberg hit. Armstrong thinks he's taking the lesser of evils and pays dearly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So Armstrong gets knocked out of the game and we don't get told what happened?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down!:
    In Response to Seidenberg puts the hammer down! : Armstrong looked hurt after the fight too.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Seids takes out Armstrong and Krejci takes out Lupul neither Lufa returns.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Wow !! I didn't know Seids can fight like that. He can really throw them !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down! : Seids takes out Armstrong and Krejci takes out Lupul neither Lufa returns.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Dawg - On RogerSportsNet, Doofus Millard just said one of their camera people told him Lupul was seen in the hallway not moving his arm from the hit by Krejci.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Poor Armstrong out again....we hardly new ye.

Imagine if McQuaid had gotten a hold of him. Colby would be in the morgue right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Crazy -- Armstrong wants nothing of Lucic during the faceoff then finds himself face to face with McQuaid after the Seidenberg hit. Armstrong thinks he's taking the lesser of evils and pays dearly.
    Posted by zamboni24

Exactly what I was thinking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Poor Armstrong out again....we hardly new ye. Imagine if McQuaid had gotten a hold of him. Colby would be in the morgue right now.
    Posted by jaywall

jay - Better he does a Dale Weiss.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

I missed the game but after the cup finals when seidenberg fought kessler he looked like he had no idea what he was doing, after the game he even admitted he didn't know how to fight.  Must have taken a couple training sessions with thornton in the offseason.  Can't wait to see this one as soon as it's online!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

uppercuts like L.B.!!

funniest post on hockeyfights.com:

"Number nine should have said 'nein'. Dominating win for Seidenberg."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Hahaha, Queerboy Armstrong thought he could play big-boy hockey. It turns out he was wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down! : jay - Better he does a Dale Weiss.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

hehe.....the classic go for the least tough B on the ice. Did not work so well this time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down! : hehe.....the classic go for the least tough B on the ice. Did not work so well this time.
    Posted by jaywall

I'll be listening on AM 640 or THE FAN 590 to hear why he didn't return.  Perhaps he needed stitches but some players seem to return depending on the severity of the gash.  Not to speculate but he took some hard hammers to his head and he's been concussed before.  Who knows? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

RHO: let us know. I am thinking concussion but maybe it is just wounded pride.

Lupul too. What happened to him? Huge blow to the leafs if he is gone for any length of time unless Dave Steckel pulls a John Druce.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

I missed the game but after the cup finals when seidenberg fought kessler he looked like he had no idea what he was doing, after the game he even admitted he didn't know how to fight.  Must have taken a couple training sessions with thornton in the offseason.  Can't wait to see this one as soon as it's online!
    Posted by ManBearPig99

Good point, AnimalFarm; I thought the same thing. He looked like he had gone from the wee grasshopper to Karl Douglas, " Everybody is Kung Fu Fighting "... Das Beatdown

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

RHO: let us know. I am thinking concussion but maybe it is just wounded pride. Lupul too. What happened to him? Huge blow to the leafs if he is gone for any length of time unless Dave Steckel pulls a John Druce.
    Posted by jaywall

Lupol got hit into the boards by Krejci.  His right shoulder took the brunt of it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

Seidenberg on his fight: "McQuaid fights enough and...I've got to stand up for myself." ^BISH

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Bob Beers and Dave Gauthier were talking about how much blood Armstrong was leaving behind as he skated off the ice on the radio broadcast.  Finally got to see the fight on Bruins in 2.  Seidenberg really unleashed the beast on Armstrong.  Maybe that will teach Armstrong not to get his knee up when hitting a bent-over player into the boards. 

I think that other than that hit, Seidenberg worked out some frustrations from the Rangers game on Armstrong's head.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Armstrong got what he deserved.  Don't chirp if you can't back it up.

That was completely 1-sided.

The Rosehill-Thorton fight was entertaining though. 

Bruins still too strong for the Leafs.  Leafs need to beef up a bit, especially up front if they want to play with the big boys.

Nothing like a Leaf game to get the Bruins back on track.

I think Grabovski would score 80 goals, though, if he played the Bruins more.  Seems like he always scores a highlight reel goal against you guys every time.  Still at $5.5 / year, a bit too much, no. 

Seguin's 2nd goal was a beauty too.  Not often we get 4 goals on Thomas, but he was there when he had to be.

Some nice hits in the game although Chara's on Connolly was a bit nasty.  Connolly is made of glass, I was suprised that he actually got up from that one.

I'm hoping we don't see much of Armstrong anymore (bad signing) but losing Lupul will be devasting.  Komie and Liles were a train wreck out there defensively.

Better effort by the Leafs, but not good enough.  Switching soon back to the Bruins when the playoffs begin.  I think injuries may be a factor this year, but the Bruins will be ready. I think both the Rangers and the Penguins are going to be tough though and watch out for the hated Canucks (my pick for this year, as painful as that is to say).

Sections
Shortcuts