Seidenberg puts the hammer down!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down!

In Response to Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down!:
    [QUOTE]Lupul out 3-4 weeks (separated shoulder).  We're done like dinner........ Thanks Boston......really......hopefully we tank and get a higher pick in the end. Lupul is (was) arguably the Leafs MVP this year. Good news story, his turnaround from serious injuries; but still didn't get thru the whole year without another injury and from Krecji of all players. Tank.......tank..........tank...........tank....................please
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Some of the best news the Jets could have gotten.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

[QUOTE]From what I've seen, the Bruins are definitely the toughness team in the league both in terms of number of players that bring that element to that game and the overall size of the players. That's what makes it tough to play against them.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

And McDaddy was quiet... I hope he continues to see some ice time. I think they need to be as tough as they are, as everyone likes to play them tough. We're right there with the Rags in this category, but without the liability that Scott presents.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]LRH, now that is an objective post.  Yet I need to remind you the Bs had trouble with the Leafs last year.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Not sure why that was the case last year.  Still a mis-match.  Bruins didn't play well against the Leafs last year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenberg puts the hammer down! : yeah,  an what if Crosby plays the Bruins on Sunday .... what then?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

heh...then Krecji well take out Sid again and collect his bounty from CJ of course.

It's not like he got that sweet contract extension for being the leading playoff scorer on the cup winning team....oh wait.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]@NHLBruins Seidenberg on his fight: "McQuaid fights enough and...I've got to stand up for myself." ^BISH
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Armstrong should send Seidenberg a thank you note for not having McQuaid grab him.