Seidenberg Set to Amaze!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Seidenberg Set to Amaze!

Apparently, the operation went very well. The rehabilitation is going even better.

A return to skating is targeted for April 1. Full practising targeted for April 15. A return to action is targeted for May 1. The plan is contingent on no setbacks. If a setback occurs, the plan is moved back 2 weeks. A second setback will shut down Dennis until next training camp.

This means, my fellow Bruin fans, Seidenberg can make it back for the 2nd round of the Playoffs. Now, hopefully, the Bruins won't come up with any surprises in the first round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Seidenberg Set to Amaze!

Id put the hopes of him coming back as likely as tim thomas this year.  The plan should be to find an anchor for the stretch drive and immediately.  Let this dman play the last 20 gms with us to get comfy.   

If he comes back he will be rusty and outta game shape.  not exactly something you need for a war called the playoffs.   I miss the man but can wait for him to fully recover.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

http://www.milforddailynews.com/article/20140222/BLOGS/140228702/11523/SPORTS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Id put the hopes of him coming back as likely as tim thomas this year.  The plan should be to find an anchor for the stretch drive and immediately.  Let this dman play the last 20 gms with us to get comfy.   

If he comes back he will be rusty and outta game shape.  not exactly something you need for a war called the playoffs.   I miss the man but can wait for him to fully recover.   

[/QUOTE]

if he's physically able he'll have been skating for a couple weeks....he'd be okay to play i think. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If true then dang he is one tough SOB!!! Go Seides!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if he's physically able he'll have been skating for a couple weeks....he'd be okay to play i think. 

[/QUOTE]

Practicing is much different from game play...especially when game play is round two of the playoffs.    I hope you are right.  Seidz is a fitness freak so hopefully he is able to play.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:[QUOTE]

Apparently, the operation went very well. The rehabilitation is going even better.

A return to skating is targeted for April 1. Full practising targeted for April 15. A return to action is targeted for May 1. The plan is contingent on no setbacks. If a setback occurs, the plan is moved back 2 weeks. A second setback will shut down Dennis until next training camp.

This means, my fellow Bruin fans, Seidenberg can make it back for the 2nd round of the Playoffs. Now, hopefully, the Bruins won't come up with any surprises in the first round.[/QUOTE]

The thought is awesome! As much as I would love for this to happen, want it too. I have to say don't risk futher injury to the monsta German Oak.

I think trying to come back too quickly hurt goal face Marco Sturm's career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

They said the same thing about Stamkos and the Olympics.  If he plays, I'll be amazed.  Until then, I wait.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

It would be awesome.  If he were healthy, I would make no changes to this team, except maybe a spare vet D.

If everything is going fine, that might be exactly what I would do, trade for a spare D rather than a major package for a top 2-3 guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If I remember correctly he had a torn MCL and ACL right? I hope he doesnt rush back, especially the way he plays, but I love where his heart is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

The thought is awesome! As much as I would love for this to happen, want it too. I have to say don't risk futher injury to the monsta German Oak.

I think trying to come back too quickly hurt goal face Marco Sturm's career.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, boy! It must be a German thing.

Remember, 2010? Seidenberg cut a tendon in his arm and Sturm was rehabing his knee and both missed out in the playoffs because Bruins couldn't get by the second round. The following year they win it all.

If Seidenberg misses out again...look out for next year!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Update:

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/neely-wont-completely-rule-out-playoff-return-seidenberg

I have been told that if the Bruins make it to the final, Dennis wants to play - nothing will stop him - not even a nuclear holocaust.

He'll be ready for on-ice workouts in less than a month. Another week to ten days to regain fitness. Another week to ten days of full workouts and intense scrimmages. And bingo, he's ready.

My mouth waters, my cup will runneth over. I want the Blackhawks to watch the Bruins lift Stanley.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Update:

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/neely-wont-completely-rule-out-playoff-return-seidenberg

I have been told that if the Bruins make it to the final, Dennis wants to play - nothing will stop him - not even a nuclear holocaust.

He'll be ready for on-ice workouts in less than a month. Another week to ten days to regain fitness. Another week to ten days of full workouts and intense scrimmages. And bingo, he's ready.

My mouth waters, my cup will runneth over. I want the Blackhawks to watch the Bruins lift Stanley.

[/QUOTE]

i took a brief look to bump this thread back up but couldn't find it. I'm with you 100%

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This would be really amazing... Go Seides!!!