Seidenberg-torn mcl/acl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Seidenberg-torn mcl/acl

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I know he's an ex-girlfriend & everything, but what about Mark Stuart?

Liked him when he wore the spoked B

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I know he's an ex-girlfriend & everything, but what about Mark Stuart?

Liked him when he wore the spoked B

Agreed 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Ok Stanley, here's your chance.

You need to consider the cap, NTC, the 10 game callup rule, other teams' available players and team chemistry...

What would YOU do as the Bruins GM?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

source?

50belowzero

That's a good enough source for me.

If someone didn't say it I was gonna. Good call NAS! 

I concur.   50belowzero is top shelf.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

How about Gleason.  Or Robidas.  Those are my 2 picks.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Just as I write this, Glenn Healy adds, "Expect the Bruins to call the Rangers about Dan Girardi." Eliot Friedman adds that Girardi's contract situation could make him expendable. 

EDIT: Segment started with news that Bruins will go with what they have and see how it goes in the short term.

I can't see Girardi getting traded. maybe Del Zotto.

It's been mentioned that Slats has been shopping both because of impending free agents he needs to sign this summer.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Just as I write this, Glenn Healy adds, "Expect the Bruins to call the Rangers about Dan Girardi." Eliot Friedman adds that Girardi's contract situation could make him expendable. 

EDIT: Segment started with news that Bruins will go with what they have and see how it goes in the short term.

I can't see Girardi getting traded. maybe Del Zotto.

It's been mentioned that Slats has been shopping both because of impending free agents he needs to sign this summer.

Would absolutely be thrilled with girardi.  Love his game. 

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I like Girardi but not Del Zotto

I like Girardi but not Del Zotto

Del Zotto likely was the best ranger last year.  I just dont think hes a very good fit with the Bruins.  girardi would be awesome.  I dont see either happening.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Del Zotto likely was the best ranger last year.  I just dont think hes a very good fit with the Bruins.  girardi would be awesome.  I dont see either happening.  

Why not? I get The Post and Larry Brooks has written about this often...

http://nypost.com/2013/12/26/rangers-mulling-their-options-with-unsteady-del-zotto/

but, again, I like Girardi much better

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Why not? I get The Post and Larry Brooks has written about this often...

http://nypost.com/2013/12/26/rangers-mulling-their-options-with-unsteady-del-zotto/

but, again, I like Girardi much better

Read the same thing.  Also NYT was writing about it.  I live in NYC.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I remember the last time the Bruins had to start the post season without Seidenberg. He got that wicked cut on his arm and needed surgery. I liked what the newDs showed tonight against Ottawa but D.S and Chara as a shutdown team have practically no comparison in the league. Let's hope that the young guns can bring enough offense to compensate for the defensive liabilities. Or maybe they will just get a lot better by the time the playoffs come around.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Stéphane Robidas would be a nice addition, but he has a NTC - and he will be out for at least another three months with a broken leg. Tim Gleason has a NTC too.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I know he's an ex-girlfriend & everything, but what about Mark Stuart? He & McQuaid could make things difficult for the opposition. 

I think the answer is from within Nite, with one of the younger guys, but this is a terrific suggestion. If he wasnt on the Habs I would suggest Douglass Murray.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I agree with Nite as well, Mark Stuart would be perfect.  I thought Dennis Wideman for a second....ha. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bsfannny. Show bsfannny's posts

So what does a Stuart-acquisition require going the other way? Spooner too much (I am sure most here will think so, as do I), or a Knight? Always hard to rationalize parting with pieces for a potential rental-only deal. The Bs appear to have a beavy of d-men prospects, likely because that's what we've seen at the NHL level more than the forwardsdue to the injury call ups. If you're Winnipeg, are you parting with Stuart for Caron + Trotman/Warofsky? I think regardless, PC sits tight for the regular corps (Kelly, Loui, Thornton) to return before making any roster-altering moves. They've got some cushion in the standings and are happy with Miller's play so far. What says you?

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Stéphane Robidas would be a nice addition, but he has a NTC - and he will be out for at least another three months with a broken leg. Tim Gleason has a NTC too.

Iggy had a ntc as well.  i forgot about robidas.  Ntc arent impossible especially when there is a chance at a cup.  Gleason is a gritty dude who id love to get.  Problem of course is cap space.  I dont think we need a top end guy bc of the price involved.  Top 4 dmen cost a lot against the cap and against the prospects players it would require to obtain one.  If loui comes back he would be trade bait.  Smith has turned out to be the key player in the seguin deal.  If we could turn loui into a top 4 dman id love that.   

• Sections
    Shortcuts