Seidenberg...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Seidenberg...

What a game he play !

He block shots, always in traffic and cut many flyers passes ! Really a good playoffs D-Man !

AND...TT...52 saves !.....What a great goaltender ! Does he fit in the top 5 Goalies in Bruins history ? I think he is ! What you think about it ?

I made the travel to Boston from Quebec friday and i can't wait to be in the Garden with you Bruins fans ! I tired to listen Habs fan crying about Chara's hit on Pacio....Uhhh...What's he's name again?  : )

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Seidenberg...

i thought he played one of his best games as a bruin.  it's nice to see a lot of players stepping up in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Most consistent Bruins' d-man in these playoffs.  He's played lights-out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

And hats off to Boychuck....I thought he had one of his best games and what a hit on Shelly !  Hats off to all the D men....They stepped it up when it counted...and then TT, wow !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Seidenberg...:
    [QUOTE]What a game he play ! He block shots, always in traffic and cut many flyers passes ! Really a good playoffs D-Man ! AND...TT...52 saves !.....What a great goaltender ! Does he fit in the top 5 Goalies in Bruins history ? I think he is ! What you think about it ? I made the travel to Boston from Quebec friday and i can't wait to be in the Garden with you Bruins fans ! I tired to listen Habs fan crying about Chara's hit on Pacio....Uhhh...What's he's name again?  : ) Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]
    It had been quite a long time since the B's have had consistent solid goaltending.You would have to go back to Moog/Lemelin.I think Thomas is a cut above those two although I will always have a soft spot for Reggie since he played so well in the 88 playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Seid good game, was lucky, especially with 4.2 seconds left in the 3rd period, when he decided to check TT and leave Briere all alone, have no idea what he was doing.

He ended the game as the only +3 player, played most minutes in game 36:26, koodo player of the game next to TT and DK.

Boychuk was a monster, slammed Shelley and Coburn, played excellent all night and yet was the only minus player on the B's at a -1, numbers do not always tell the whole story.

Side story, I hope McQ is OK, I think the initial Shelley hit caused more damage than people think, he didn't seem right after that. I know he didn't play much after it but, he just seemed off.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg...:
    [QUOTE]Seid good game, was lucky, especially with 4.2 seconds left in the 3rd period, when he decided to check TT and leave Briere all alone, have no idea what he was doing. He ended the game as the only +3 player, played most minutes in game 36:26, koodo player of the game next to TT and DK. Boychuk was a monster, slammed Shelley and Coburn, played excellent all night and yet was the only minus player on the B's at a -1, numbers do not always tell the whole story. Side story, I hope McQ is OK, I think the initial Shelley hit caused more damage than people think, he didn't seem right after that. I know he didn't play much after it but, he just seemed off.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

McQ missed on a heavy hit and slammed headfirst into the dasher.  It had nothing to do with Shelley. 

Sections
Shortcuts