Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Seidenberg

Seidenberg was a beast tonite and most of the series....kudos to Dennis!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorhall10. Show taylorhall10's posts

Re: Seidenberg

best player on the ice tonight.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

quietly competent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah he was great tonight doing all the little things right!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

He was definitely a great player in the game and series....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Absolutely tremendous game for Dennis. His amazing and gutsy play all night will go unnoticed on the score sheet but most certainly not in the minds of true Bruins fans. He gets the MVP for game 7 in my book.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Agreed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Yes!  A big part of that stingy air-tight defence.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Monster series for Seidenberg.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg:
    Monster series for Seidenberg.
    Posted by Crowls2424

Thanks Pierre. Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Did we miss this guy in last years playoffs or what.

Go B's

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Great game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

The guy legitimately deserves the #1 star for this game. He was HUGE out there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Seidenberg:
    Seidenberg was a beast tonite and most of the series....kudos to Dennis!
    Posted by rochesternybruinfan

I agree, he was the best player on the ice tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

one of PCs best trades, a 2nd rounder and two nothing prospect for Bartkowski and Seids....and to think people were complaining about his contract in the off season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

Seidenberg & of course Big Z played out of their minds last night, but my hats off also to the rest of the D corps. Inconsistent play had me down on Boychuck and Ference, but they came thru big when it was gut check time....Ference with the cool of a Riverboat gambler on the assist of Horton's winning goal.....Kaberle playing with confidence again and it really shows....Lonewolf just plain solid.
    Keep it up and we got a really good chance in Finals!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Great games by Seidenberg and Big Z.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg:
    Seidenberg & of course Big Z played out of their minds last night, but my hats off also to the rest of the D corps. Inconsistent play had me down on Boychuck and Ference, but they came thru big when it was gut check time....Ference with the cool of a Riverboat gambler on the assist of Horton's winning goal.....Kaberle playing with confidence again and it really shows....Lonewolf just plain solid. Keep it up and we got a really good chance in Finals!
    Posted by TurkS16

U r right...the defense played great....the whole team played well defensively...I really don't remember TB having many chances at all

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DutchBostonian. Show DutchBostonian's posts

Seidenberg was definately the MVP of game 7! As a matter of fact, i would give him the MVP of the whole series. 
    Ference has a great post season too! 
    I dont think those 2 have played one bad game in the play-offs yet.

Manchuk played great yesterday but had some questionable games, McQuaid has been a beast for us this play-offs, big Z is big Z! Showed why he is one of the best d's in the league. The WHOLE defense has been great this series.....oh wait, forgot about Kaberle. (actually played great too yesterday!)

I was even happy with CJ yesterday, wow its time for coffee if i start to say nice things about him :) All kidding aside, CJ put out the perfect game plan yesterday. A big A+ for him too

Sections
Shortcuts