Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Seidenberg

I dont care what stats say, who did what, Dennis Seidenberg to me was the best player in that series. He was flat out awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Seidenberg

I agree - he played his heart out. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

no argument here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Definitely. One of the few who didn't just show up for all seven games, but played his heart out. 

Going into the series I was looking forward to Chara vs Ovechkin the most, but at the end Seidenberg vs Ovechkin was the best. That's not taking anything away from Chara though, who was also great.

Joel Ward.... tough one to swallow. Caps fans were bashing this guy all year long. Good for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'd say Seidenberg emerged from Chara's huge shadow during these games.  He's solidified their position among any elite pairing in the league.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Best Bruin in the series...by a lot.