Seids Taking Light Contact Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Seids Taking Light Contact Today

As I advised you all in February, "Seidenberg Set to Amaze", Dennis will be back in round three.

Seids taking light contact in todays morning skate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Re: Seids Taking Light Contact Today

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

As I advised you all in February, "Seidenberg Set to Amaze", Dennis will be back in round three.

I'm no medico, but if asked, I'll say, "Stay out of the game from now until the fall." The guy is just too valuable when he's healthy. If he comes back now, he's probably at <100%. Why put him in the game and risk another blowout? The Bs Ds is playing mighty good these days. You wanna mess up the chemistry they worked so hard to develop? i'm one of these 'go with what got you there' kind of guys. Tough to put him on the ice for Round Three and expcthim to be at 'full power'. Let him recover fully and see you in the fall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

If he wants to play and the doctors say he's ready, I think he can only help the team. He's not somebody coming from another team but a team veteran. If he's 100% the only question is whether he can help the team win another Cup and I think the answer to that question is YES.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

He'll be back for the finals if the B's get there. Book it! This is based on a source which is a guy I know who knows a guy (that had acl surgery from the same doc as seids) that heard it from his brother who heard it on the radio. :P

Actually, based on when he had his surgery, the method he opted for, where he is in his rehab, and the fact that he's a bit of a physical freak, I think he's is a real possibility for the finals.

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Two stories here: 1) Seidenberg has been cleared to play; 2) Seidenberg is 100% and up to playoff game speed.

This sounds like story #1.  I wouldn't put him in the lineup unless you could tell me story #2.  Who among the D would you yank to put in an 70% DS?  Not Hamilton, not Krug (only Subban, Seabrook and Niskanen have more points than Krug among playoff D).  Bartkowski probably, though with the exception of the penalties, he's been okay.  So the question is, the good skater in Bartkowski or the tank in Seidenberg?  Might be a question of who they're playing.

Are you not entertained?!?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

At this pace he may be ready by mid 3rd round perhaps game 4 or 5 but we have to get there first. If he is ready to go Bart is out and then it will be about his timing which wont take long for a player like him. If when we get there and Sieds is coming in it will only make us better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Might be a question of who they're playing.

My thought, too. Bart can handle Montreal and pending win #4 the top-heavy Pittsburgh, but Seids would be nice to have for the board play and balance of the Rangers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Get in there Dennis!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I doubt it will happen but for some reason Bourque returning to the line up against Hartford in Game 7 came to my mind.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I doubt it will happen but for some reason Bourque returning to the line up against Hartford in Game 7 came to my mind.

Seidenberg is rather Bourque-like.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Round 3 will suffice. Looking forward to having him bang some bodies out there.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

I'm not thinking of seides at all....  I will if he win tonight but now 

No interest for time being

Sections
Shortcuts