Seidz. 30 games for elbow on Ryan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Seidz. 30 games for elbow on Ryan?

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

30 games.  Period!  He hit the head.  

Have a Snickers.  You're goofy when you're hungry.

Did he hit the head?   30 games.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Looking at the video it appears that Ryan jumps back to avoid any contact, and Seids doesn't do anything to follow through except hitting the boards. This game was an enigma since the refs allowed the Senators to pull down and shove Marchand all night without a call. Not objective refs at all.

Seids did everything right.  But he hit ryans head.  he deserves 30 games.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Ryan should get a couple games for that world class dive as well.  Seids barely touched him.

Really?   So hes faking?  You really believe that?   he didnt return.  Ok. If Kadri was in a leafs jersey and hit Ryan with the same elbow.  Suspension?  Y/N?   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The arm and elbo do not come up until he is close to the boards, no intent there and ryans head does along with his body leans forward and low, . Seriously its a denfensive stance for seids and ryan is as guilty for the way he postioned himself. I see no announcement by the nhl of any hearing. Watch the video in all angles, theres nothing there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Ryan should get a couple games for that world class dive as well.  Seids barely touched him.

Really?   So hes faking?  You really believe that?   he didnt return.  Ok. If Kadri was in a leafs jersey and hit Ryan with the same elbow.  Suspension?  Y/N?   

Yes I believe he was faking it.  After that beautiful dive, he just had to make it look like he was hurt. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

The arm and elbo do not come up until he is close to the boards, no intent there and ryans head does along with his body leans forward and low, . Seriously its a denfensive stance for seids and ryan is as guilty for the way he postioned himself. I see no announcement by the nhl of any hearing. Watch the video in all angles, theres nothing there.

Dont need intent.  And if Ryan is guilty of his positioning what is Savard?  how about when torres ran over a stretched out Eberle.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yes I believe he was faking it.  After that beautiful dive, he just had to make it look like he was hurt. 

Haha.  Wow.  But kadris hit the other night on Grandlund is bad?   Unreal.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Shupe they are 2 totally different hits.  Kadri's was a blindside headshot and Seids was a hockey play gone bad.  After watching it several times I think Seidenberg's glove got Ryan on the chin as Brick says.  But there's no doubt in my mind Ryan embellished, he made it look like he was shot out of a cannon.

Now before you sart going all "laundry" on me let's be clear.  Marchand's low-bridge on Salo - I hated it.  Paille's blindside - definitely should have been suspended.  Lucic on Miller - no question he meant to run him, but I enjoyed that one.  

So I will call a spade a spade, but not on this one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

1st time......6 games MAXIMUM

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAlh4tEC85c

The angle i've been waiting to see. Bobby will be signing with Montreal or Vancouver very soon. I suspend my laughing at Ryan during the Olympics, it will resume if he pulls that again.

If your going to dive do it right!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Probably a game or two......yawn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I guess I should have said "have a Snickers. You go a little Rusty when you're hungry."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Really bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAlh4tEC85c

The angle i've been waiting to see. Bobby will be signing with Montreal or Vancouver very soon. I suspend my laughing at Ryan during the Olympics, it will resume if he pulss that again.

If your going to dive do it right!

Great find San.  Smoking gun on the Ryan reaction.  Awful embellishment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Really bad.

You got hit in the head. Why the jump? Thats a normal embellishment for a high stick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

He may have caught him in the head, but in over 40 years of watching hockey, I've never seen anyone jump like that as a reaction. Ryan totally milked that hit for all it's worth, and probably would have returned to the game in there wasn't only a few minutes left. Seids probably get a game or three to appease the Bruin haters.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Shupe they are 2 totally different hits.  Kadri's was a blindside headshot and Seids was a hockey play gone bad.  After watching it several times I think Seidenberg's glove got Ryan on the chin as Brick says.  But there's no doubt in my mind Ryan embellished, he made it look like he was shot out of a cannon.

Now before you sart going all "laundry" on me let's be clear.  Marchand's low-bridge on Salo - I hated it.  Paille's blindside - definitely should have been suspended.  Lucic on Miller - no question he meant to run him, but I enjoyed that one.  

A hockey play gone bad is pure gold.  He forearm elbows someone in the head and its a gone bad play.   I love this place.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He is american so the diving aspect has merit.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Gotta get this garbage outta the league.  Ryan didnt return.  30 games easy.  

Your kidding right? He will get nothing for that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He is american so the diving aspect has merit.  

Don't remember him diving until he joined a team in CanadaSealed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A hockey play gone bad is pure gold.  He forearm elbows someone in the head and its a gone bad play.   I love this place.  

[/QUOTE]

shupe I'm sorry that you're 0 for 2013, I really am.  You still have a month and a half.  I hope you get one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

shupe I'm sorry that you're 0 for 2013, I really am.  You still have a month and a half.  I hope you get one.

O for what?  Opinions. Didnt realized we get graded.  Fletch?  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

PS hang.  There are people in here who believe he should get a game or 2.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

PS hang.  There are people in here who believe he should get a game or 2.  

I know and I would be fine with it.  Haggerty was on the radio and he asked around the league, no supplemenatry discipline is forthcoming.

• Sections
    Shortcuts