Send Max well wishes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Send Max well wishes!

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=68349

Please take a minute out of your day to support this youngster get through this difficult injury.  I have been a Bruins fan my entire life, and hate the Habs just as much as the next guy, but this is not about rivalries it's about a member of the family that we all love, and that family is Hockey!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: Send Max well wishes!

Does anyone else hear crickets?

I will bring this one up again, must have slipped through the cracks to sink like a stone here.

That is all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Wish him well no I won't hes a punk who got what he deserved!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Send Max well wishes!:
    [QUOTE]Wish him well no I won't hes a punk who got what he deserved!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are a punk!  Do me a favor and go down the street to the nearest convenience store and buy some class!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Send Max well wishes! : Sounds like you are a punk!  Do me a favor and go down the street to the nearest convenience store and buy some class!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Hes a clown and i don't feel bad for him in anyway shape or form! Send him some flowers and a card if you feel so bad while your at it go buy a habs jersey and sing ole ole ole like a ferry while your at it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm wishing the guy all the best in his recovery.  Give me a break, how old are some of you?

We're not at war here, Pacioretty is just a player on another team (he's from New England too).  I don't like him much as a player, seems like kind of a punk.  But I would never want him to be hurt like that.  It's horrible.

If you enjoyed that, then it says a lot more about you than him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hes a punk chirping at chara after that ot goal and acting like a tough guy. I LOVED IT LAST NIGHT! There is nothing any of you can say to change my opinion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

On top of it all, Max is a New Englander!  He was born in New Canaan, CT.  I don't care what jersey he was wearing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I have no interest in changing your opinion LUCIC.  I'm guessing you're just a kid and you don't know any better.  You're too young to have any perspective and you channel your anger at sports figures you don't even know. 

It doesn't make any sense to enjoy a guy breaking his neck because of sports, but you'll figure that out someday when you grow up.

Until then, at least you're rooting for the right team...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Send Max well wishes! : Hes a clown and i don't feel bad for him in anyway shape or form! Send him some flowers and a card if you feel so bad while your at it go buy a habs jersey and sing ole ole ole like a ferry while your at it.

I figured there would be toolbags like you that would post, but I am hopeful that most Bruins fans will feel the same way that I do and show some class.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I have no interest in changing your opinion LUCIC.  I'm guessing you're just a kid and you don't know any better.  You're too young to have any perspective and you channel your anger at sports figures you don't even know.  It doesn't make any sense to enjoy a guy breaking his neck because of sports, but you'll figure that out someday when you grow up. Until then, at least you're rooting for the right team...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I am almost 30 so I am grown up enough to have and express my own opinions. Thanks for you input though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Send Max well wishes! : I am almost 30 so I am grown up enough to have and express my own opinions. Thanks for you input though.

A number doesn't make one "grown up"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Send Max well wishes! : I am almost 30 so I am grown up enough to have and express my own opinions. Thanks for you input though.

I am really sorry to hear that.  I don't even know what to say.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

What did you think of him after he scored vs the bruins in ot and ran his mouth behind the refs at chara? How do you feel about the habs history and them fakeing injuries in seasons past vs the bruins? There will be no sympathy from this bruins fan towards that franchise. There is just to much of a history of flopping, diving, and turtleing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

In Response to Send Max well wishes!:
    [QUOTE]http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=68349 Please take a minute out of your day to support this youngster get through this difficult injury.  I have been a Bruins fan my entire life, and hate the Habs just as much as the next guy, but this is not about rivalries it's about a member of the family that we all love, and that family is Hockey!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    you have got to be kidding!!!! why dont you turn on the team990 and listen to what the scab media and fans have been saying about all of bruin nation today, i   remember what hab fans said when bergy and savy were injured, they said both deserved what they got , should have had their heads up , should have protected themselves, well now the karma has come back and bit them, as far as im concerned i , that   got exactly what he deserved, and i could care less if his career is over, wasnt much of a player anyway GO BRUINS GO!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

LUCIC, you being 30 just makes me feel more sorry for you, it means you are at least partially retarded.  You need to separate real life and hockey, I dont usually comment on things outside hockey but this kid is seriously hurt.  He is also enemy #2 behind subban on that team but again, hockey and real life separation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]What did you think of him after he scored vs the bruins in ot and ran his mouth behind the refs at chara? How do you feel about the habs history and them fakeing injuries in seasons past vs the bruins? There will be no sympathy from this bruins fan towards that franchise. There is just to much of a history of flopping, diving, and turtleing.

I thought he was a punk and wanted Chara to beat his a**.  That's a lot different though, than watching a freak accident that could have left him paralyzed and puts his entire career in jeopardy.  He's just a hockey player -- he's never done anything to me personally.  When asked about the Chara shove he said he was an idiot for doing it.  And I'm sure he has a family and is probably a perfectly decent guy off the ice.

Matt Cooke is the only guy who I think I would feel totally indifferent about being badly hurt, because he has put some many other players in jeopardy.  Still wouldn't be happy (he's got kids), but indifferent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Send Max well wishes! : I thought he was a punk and wanted Chara to beat his a**.  That's a lot different though, than watching a freak accident that could have left him paralyzed and puts his entire career in jeopardy.  He's just a hockey player -- he's never done anything to me personally.  When asked about the Chara shove he said he was an idiot for doing it.  And I'm sure he has a family and is probably a perfectly decent guy off the ice. Matt Cooke is the only guy who I think I would feel totally indifferent about being badly hurt, because he has put some many other players in jeopardy.  Still wouldn't be happy (he's got kids), but indifferent.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Well said Fletch, couldn't agree more.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Send Max well wishes! : you have got to be kidding!!!! why dont you turn on the team990 and listen to what the scab media and fans have been saying about all of bruin nation today, i   remember what hab fans said when bergy and savy were injured, they said both deserved what they got , should have had their heads up , should have protected themselves, well now the karma has come back and bit them, as far as im concerned i , that   got exactly what he deserved, and i could care less if his career is over, wasnt much of a player anyway GO BRUINS GO!!!!!!!
    Posted by 77ray77[/QUOTE]

Why would you want to stoop to their level?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]LUCIC, you being 30 just makes me feel more sorry for you, it means you are at least partially retarded. 
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]

Partially? You're far too kind.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Send Max well wishes!:
    [QUOTE]http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=68349 Please take a minute out of your day to support this youngster get through this difficult injury.  I have been a Bruins fan my entire life, and hate the Habs just as much as the next guy, but this is not about rivalries it's about a member of the family that we all love, and that family is Hockey!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Done! Thanks MeanE

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, thanks for the thread MeanE -- it's nice to know that Pacioretty will get some well wishes from a few Bruins fans. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Mean E & Fletcher are talking sense. You always do Fletch, I enjoy your posts. Anyone who could cheer another human being breaking their neck is SICK and that has nothing to do with sports. If you are happy with the outcome of this unfortunate play, then I wish you luck in life because you are going to need it because YOU HAVE A LOT OF SERIOUS PROBLEMS! This is a human being. He could've been killed. For christ's sake, some of you need to get in touch with reality. I am a huge Bruins fan, but to feel anything less than heartfelt sympathy for Max Pacioretty is wrong. Godspeed to Mr. Pacioretty in his recovery.

25. This post has been removed.