Send Ryder to Providence...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Send Ryder to Providence...

Use his cap space to trade for someone who can actually score goals

If they really wanna go for it this year, this is what they need to do

That is all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Send Ryder to Providence...

This ain't NHL 11.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Send Ryder to Providence...:
    Use his cap space to trade for someone who can actually score goals If they really wanna go for it this year, this is what they need to do That is all
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

It should be apparent to you that, despite what he says, PC does not bury contracts.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

I must be the only person who likes Ryder.

He's not getting buried in P-town.

He surely doesn't play for the 4 mio value but there's a few "name" bodies on this team who can wear the same label.

C'mon Newfie, show em what you can do in the post season again like you did against Buffalo last year!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Here you go:
    Those are pending UFA forwards.  Kovalev is the first player they could afford.  What players, from that list, are
    • Available
    • Scoring more than Ryder
    • Likely to fit in Boston

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It would actually work against us as Ryder would get picked up and Chiarelli would have to pay half his remaining salary counting against the cap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Does he have to clear waivers to be sent down to Providence?

I don't see anyone picking him up at that salary.

FinnsWake...are you talking about Horton?  I wish he would shoot the puck as much as Ryder does, and I wish Ryder worked as hard as Horton.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Send Ryder to Providence...:
    It would actually work against us as Ryder would get picked up and Chiarelli would have to pay half his remaining salary counting against the cap.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Not if, and this is the "if", he were sent down during the regular season and brought back up in the playoffs if his services are needed.

This is what I had hoped PC would have done with Sturm rather than just trading him for a gulp of air.

But, like I said, PC does not bury contracts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

While we are all riding Ryder a little bit, he's not going to Providence.  He's been effective enough in spurts.  Lets' see how well this new line works.  When Ryder is playing like we all wished he'd play, he can be real good.  He's just so wildly inconsistent.  I think he's due to get hot and we'll all be posting about how good our new third line is.  With that being said I hope he gets traded!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

In Response to Re: Send Ryder to Providence...:
    Does he have to clear waivers to be sent down to Providence? I don't see anyone picking him up at that salary. FinnsWake...are you talking about Horton?  I wish he would shoot the puck as much as Ryder does, and I wish Ryder worked as hard as Horton.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

Let's mesh them together.

Ryder leads the team in PP goals with 8.

I doubt he'll be back  next year so you'll get your wish KJ.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I hope the players are'nt reading some of the messages here...they must think some fans are so stupid ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Right now Ryder is playing well. I still think he has more to offer but I'll be happy if he keeps his play the way it is now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Ryder is dangerous...............whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is the question. If Ryder and Horton start to get hot come playoff time, this team is going to be dangerous. If they don't, it's going to be hard to get out of the second round.

Bergeron and Lucic aren't going to fall off and Krejic is playing better. Throw in scrappy play by Marchand, Peverley, Kelly, Recchi, and Thornton and I like the Bs chances if these "snipers" get hot.

Fact is Ryder is better than Caron, Paille, Arneil, Sauve, or anyone else you can bring up from Providence. Plus the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know, unless your name is Arnott.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

You really think the Jacobs want to pay up to the cap (which they are doing right now) + the extra salary they're paying for Savard on LTIR ($4 million) + Ryder's salary once he's sent down to Providence ($4 million).  An extra $8 million dollars??? That's crazy, Joe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

LOLMG RYDERR WILL SCOER 40 GOLZ THIZ YEARZ

Is that better?

Sections
Shortcuts